Haunted Highway, Chicago, Illinois

:eek::eek:Midlothian Turnpike has more than it should be legal for any piece of highway to have as it relates to phantom vehicles. Phantom automobiles and trucks have caused drivers to swerve to avoid hitting them. Sometimes collusions occur, but when drivers pull off on to the shoulder and get out to see the damage, there isn't any aand the phantom vehicle is no where to be seen. Some mystified drivers even report hearing the ripping of metal aand the shattering of glaass. No historical accidents or events cast light on the phenomenon, although a section of the freeway runs past a local cemetery that is known to be haunted, Bachelor"s grove Cemetery. HAUNTED AMERICA.

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:Darn shame nobody decided to comment bbut, hey, I caan't hold a gun to all the members head, tempting though it might be.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

allenwalker

Oh, Creepy! I hope you can download any video about that, I became interested.:D

Don't have any video but I can refer you to aa book that is full of places that would be considered at least "odd" becaause of some of the "unexplained events" from a point on a highway where too many auto accidents happen that can't be explained as the road for several miles is straaight with no roads crossing it, so , aside from drunk driving, a tire blowing out, why do cars suddendly go out of control and wreck? Lest we forget the "Phantom Hitchiker", that young lady, wearing everything from a prom dress to a suit, in any type of weather, with her thumb uup trying to "hitch-a-ride"back home. The uneasiness of the driver, the silence of the ride back home, to where she does anything from simply vanishing to getting out, walking to the house door and then vanishing. The father informing the shaken driver he had been traansporting the host of his decased daughter who died sometime before. A trip to the cemetery to find her grave, some strories have his coat on it that he offered her becaause she said she was cod, draped over her tombstone. Some stories have a "thank you" note in the pocket, to a scarf with the scent of her perfume still on it. They say behind every "legend" there is a part of truth,I wonder where the t ruth ends and the legend begins?

Peregrini

Graveyard Hound
I thought you might like some new pictures and video from Bachelor's Grove Cemetery.
We plan to return in the late spring for some better video and if we can pull it off... a night time excursion.

steven chiverton

Graveyard Hound
I thought you might like some new pictures and video from Bachelor's Grove Cemetery.
We plan to return in the late spring for some better video and if we can pull it off... a night time excursion.

videos are not available to watch dam it useless links

TimeFlipper

videos are not available to watch dam it useless links

Uncle TimeFlipper decided to try and use his legendary skills of Deep Research, and here is what I came up with for you Cobber, and our other members who might be interested in haunted graveyards :eek::D..

I typed into my browser, "Batchelor Grove Cemetary,The Graveyard Hound"...There are several short videos on the page, and hopefully this one will turn up for you to view, if not just go back and type into your browser the same thing as I did and watch those videos :cool:..