Have a look at this list of fulfilled and unfulfilled prophecies

Martian

The interpretations really seem like a stretch to me... :unsure:

Why can't prophets just be clear & direct? :sarcasm:

alpha centauri

The interpretations really seem like a stretch to me... :unsure:
The negative cannot change the prophecies this way. The most important thing is a positive timeline. The story of Jona is also proof that prophecies can
be changed in a good way.

Why can't prophets just be clear & direct?

Jesus also did not tell everything to the people. So prophets do the same.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
King James Bible, Matthew chapter 13

The wisdom they taught was the wisdom of the mystery schools (gospel of the kingdom) and is similar to the tree of life in the kabbala (Judaism). That wisdom is also in other religions, but this was not told to the normal people, because they were not ready. The wisdom is harmful for negative people that have a negative polarity. That is why they have not told it. Usually, nobody understand the teaching if you just show them the tree of life. So this wisdom is still concealed.

In the endtime, the wisdom is revealed:
Matthew 24:14

OakFieldAlienz444

Nostradamus predicted Adolf Hitler:

From the depths of the West of Europe,
A young child will be born of poor people,
He who by his tongue will seduce a great troop;
His fame will increase towards the realm of the East.

Also ...

Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers,
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.

OakFieldAlienz444

little known fact Nostradamus got high off of Nutmeg and possibly combined it with peyote and marijuana.
Not advocating any of that but I have heard this and that he did this before he would predict