Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

SamsaraMobius

Timeflipper, Do you notice with the mandela effect a tendency to accept the " new way" as the way its always been, after finding out the new way? That's what I mean. I heard about the Mandela effect years ago, and my original memories are fading over time. Do you switch over? Vasillate between the two for awhile? Then it starts to not look as foreign? Finally accepting the effect?

Cirrus

Timeflipper, Do you notice with the mandela effect a tendency to accept the " new way" as the way its always been, after finding out the new way? That's what I mean. I heard about the Mandela effect years ago, and my original memories are fading over time. Do you switch over? Vasillate between the two for awhile? Then it starts to not look as foreign? Finally accepting the effect?

I still haven't accepted the fact that Sinbad never portrayed a genie in a movie called Shazam.

TimeFlipper

I have never experienced the Mandela Effect yet :)..