Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

vp8671

I do not know if this is related , but I think i have exchanged physics and mathematics attitude from another 'me' in a parallel universe. I wasn't very well versed in math or physics yet i had chosen engineering i was determined to finish the stuides. At times I lied on my bed, watching my desk and thinking 'he is working' , in a matter of weeks I developed an excellent physics inclination, just as if I was gently pushed to study stuff. Later I graduated , but i think that 50% of the merit has to be addressed to the other 'me'

Ari8

Someone on YouTube pointed a Glitch in the matrix with fixtures even the letter color of for example the bank in her day to day reality. She documented her daily activities with calendar.
She proved her theory and suspicion. She didn't believe in the news because that news belong to a certain timeline. If she believed in a particular disaster news or timeline then she'd get sucked in it or stay in that particular reality rather than the peaceful one. I agree with her. Choose your timeline Wisely.

vp8671

I think that we consinuously (sp??) oscillated between different realities, not with our bodies but with our dimensional bodies of, which i had the proof of their existence.

lamdo263

So here's an interesting one. I think it's a hoax, but it's a good way to tell a story. Social media fiction is growing... unfortunately followers of accounts like this one might think it's real. When it's difficult to tell what's real, then we'll have another whole War of the Worlds situation on our hands.

This has been bothering me because it's been predicted by Nostradamus. He's been on the mark two times already for 2020.This was a plague, then civil unrest. I know the Grays through them abducting my son, because he was so hard to take care of, so I'm not sure that it's them?

Could be a type of alien that we don't even know. nostradamus predicts alien invasion 2020 - Bing

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The Nostradamus prediction is new. Most likely made up by the media. However Steven Greer has been predicting a mock alien invasion staged by our own government for years.

lamdo263

The Nostradamus prediction is new. Most likely made up by the media. However Steven Greer has been predicting a mock alien invasion staged by our own government for years.
"Ahhh, Ahhh, ahhh"??!! Famous words said by comedian Don Adams, when opening at a night club post visiting the band after smoking a bomber to calm his nerve.

lamdo263

Guy claims to have stolen a Beatles tape from another dimension.
I don't think bending over to pick up dropped soap in time travel jails is a big issue. They either send you back to where you came from or confiscate the item you stole. This claim also could be flypaper for a non-believer to see if there really are other dimensions?

I think time cops carry a device that allows them to tell if that items really does come from another dimension. Items from other frequencies have a certain resonance to them all on their own. They will just sometimes disappear without help.