Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

JustMe

Well said @steven chiverton that's why I don't mention I've got a fully working one in my greenhouse.

I could do but that would mean using camera shenanigans abandoned by the late Walt Disney.

Guys! Huge movement in our Mullac bingo! We have a newbie, in a Mullac thread not only making claims of being a Time Traveller to potentially join Mullacs story at a future point, but also wording very similar to Mullacs voice being used by THE SAME NEWBIE! This is not as rare as we may think but it means we must be getting closer to our winner!

Let’s keep the game going but keep an eye out for denials, same IPs and confirmed hoaxes!

TimeFlipper

Guys! Huge movement in our Mullac bingo! We have a newbie, in a Mullac thread not only making claims of being a Time Traveller to potentially join Mullacs story at a future point, but also wording very similar to Mullacs voice being used by THE SAME NEWBIE! This is not as rare as we may think but it means we must be getting closer to our winner!

Let’s keep the game going but keep an eye out for denials, same IPs and confirmed hoaxes!
Dont over estimate Mullacs intelligence, good old Lord Henry Chatterton aka The Scientist, Starlite, Goofy, plus many many more fake names, is telling Mullac what to write all the time...We know Mullac has been in contact with him for months, Mullac is just a mouth piece for a nasty old troll, intent on disrupting Paranormalis members :fp:

JustMe

I think you will find my earlier statements in this thread, is known in academic circles as WIT..! :fp:

If I hadn't been asked to post a response to this thread I wouldn't have.
Ah, guess you need some lessons in wit then. Maybe steer clear of Mullac threads with those types of comments as he is a known hoaxer who sets up new accounts to use in his nonsense and you did sound exactly like his type of hoax. Maybe you aren’t but that remains to be seen.