Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

TimeFlipper

So maybe.. I won't spontaneously combust... hmm this may require some looking into.

#DetectiveModeOn

View attachment 13483
You certainly wont spontaneously burst into flames, but you could "fade out" of this reality very similar to the off shore Sailors from the Philadelphia Experiment, that disappeared in 1943 from a bar witnessed by many people, and were never seen again :eek:
That info was in the book with the name of, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore ;)

JustMe

I
You certainly wont spontaneously burst into flames, but you could "fade out" of this reality very similar to the off shore Sailors from the Philadelphia Experiment, that disappeared in 1943 from a bar witnessed by many people, and were never seen again :eek:
That info was in the book with the name of, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore ;)
Ironically, Mullac was the one that has now “faded out”…

Noah_A_S

Mullac has told me that he's "shifted world lines" at least 5 or so times. He's under the preconceived notion that every time he experiences a "new mandella effect", it means that, "they've changed something. He told me it's because of CERN. I mean dude I've heard some messed up conspiracy theories, but at this point, he might as well be watching Steins;Gate. He also told me that every time "it shifts" it's because something went wrong, so catastrophically that it needed fixing and this created the mandella effect. It's kind of like when you see deja vu in any of "The Matrix" movies, by the Wachowskis. He went on to say that because of the shift he was moved to a new "world line", a la John Titor, style.

At least that's what I remember. I don't know if the part of about '5 or so times' is accurate.

JustMe

Mullac has told me that he's "shifted world lines" at least 5 or so times. He's under the preconceived notion that every time he experiences a "new mandella effect", it means that, "they've changed something. He told me it's because of CERN. I mean dude I've heard some messed up conspiracy theories, but at this point, he might as well be watching Steins;Gate. He also told me that every time "it shifts" it's because something went wrong, so catastrophically that it needed fixing and this created the mandella effect. It's kind of like when you see deja vu in any of "The Matrix" movies, by the Wachowskis. He went on to say that because of the shift he was moved to a new "world line", a la John Titor, style.

At least that's what I remember. I don't know if the part of about '5 or so times' is accurate.
Well any all powerful being would for sure save him from any apocalyptic event. He is out saviour after all…

Noah_A_S

Well any all powerful being would for sure save him from any apocalyptic event. He is out saviour after all…
Ashtar Sheran. :sarcasm: I mean I know this is a Paranormal forum, right? aren't some of the people here going to want to believe in these kinds of things? But with that in mind, the first thing I could think of was either Ashtar or the image of Jesus Christ that Mullac once told me that he saw in his carpeting.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Everybody shifts world lines. Some can't explain it. Others make up B.S. Try looking up someone you haven't seen in 10 years and compare memories. That always works as evidence you are in another reality.

Noah_A_S

Everybody shifts world lines. Some can't explain it. Others make up B.S. Try looking up someone you haven't seen in 10 years and compare memories. That always works as evidence you are in another reality.
Yeah but please don't make fun of him about all of these things. Callum's actually someone who I am friends with, and I feel bad about having posted all of this.