Have you ever Astrally Time traveled?

Fabel

Have you ever Astrally Time traveled?

This is a question that has been answered before im sure many times i would just like to renew the answer. I want everyone to post if and how many times they astrally time traveled and if you want tell a story about it. Mainly i want to see the chances of actually astrally time traveling to motivate me and others to buy the HDR unit.

darkbreed

Re: Have you ever Astrally Time traveled?

I mostly dont travel in time when I astral project, but on occations i've done it.
One of them that got stuck in my memory is from when i projected back into the past and experienced the end of a previous life. Was kinda nasty experience really.

To put it short i traveled back to sometime in the 1500's and I was out working on my field harvesting some corn when some knights on horses appeared on my property. I went to greet them and to ask them what they wanted, when one of them suddenly without warning pulled up his sword and sliced my throat open. I ran in panic, holding my hands on my throat, before falling to the ground in front of my wife and children. My wife pulled off a piece of her skirt and tried to hold it against the wound to stop the bleeding, but it was useless and soon i faded away from there.

Another time i traveled into the future, and experienced some doom like scenario, where nature had gone completely "crazy", alot of storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, ice age enviroments and such. There were also something happening with the gravity of Earth itself, I wonder if it was related to a near collision with an asteroid or another planet or such.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
I mostly dont travel in time when I astral project, but on occations i've done it.
One of them that got stuck in my memory is from when i projected back into the past and experienced the end of a previous life. Was kinda nasty experience really.

To put it short i traveled back to sometime in the 1500's and I was out working on my field harvesting some corn when some knights on horses appeared on my property. I went to greet them and to ask them what they wanted, when one of them suddenly without warning pulled up his sword and sliced my throat open. I ran in panic, holding my hands on my throat, before falling to the ground in front of my wife and children. My wife pulled off a piece of her skirt and tried to hold it against the wound to stop the bleeding, but it was useless and soon i faded away from there.

Another time i traveled into the future, and experienced some doom like scenario, where nature had gone completely \"crazy\", alot of storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, ice age enviroments and such. There were also something happening with the gravity of Earth itself, I wonder if it was related to a near collision with an asteroid or another planet or such.[/b]

Sorry if this turns out to be a double post.

Hi Darkbreed, I enjoy your posts.

but, are you talking about this timeline? you mention knights on horseback so I assume you mean European knights. Corn is a new-world crop, probably unkown to European farmers in the 1500's. Also, did you own the land? Wouldn't it be uncommon for European landowners to farm their own land in the 1500's, wouldn't that have been the job of serfs?

darkbreed

Sorry, I didn't mean corn, checked some images on google on "corn". I am not from an english speaking country and not used with terms on this matter.. Maybe grain is the correct word? That's what it looked like at least when i checked images of that just now. I was using some kind of scythe to cut it down. And yes, I was in europe somewhere, not really sure where though, but that's how it seemed. And, if I really owned the land myself or not I don't know. That's more something I just assumed, it wasnt a big property with alot of workers, only was me and my wife and a couple kids around.

Also, I was there only for a very short time, as I wrote above I "entered" there and experienced only the last minutes of my life in there.

Lucidus

Sorry, I didn't mean corn, checked some images on google on \"corn\". I am not from an english speaking country and not used with terms on this matter.. Maybe grain is the correct word? That's what it looked like at least when i checked images of that just now. I was using some kind of scythe to cut it down. And yes, I was in europe somewhere, not really sure where though, but that's how it seemed. And, if I really owned the land myself or not I don't know. That's more something I just assumed, it wasnt a big property with alot of workers, only was me and my wife and a couple kids around.

Also, I was there only for a very short time, as I wrote above I \"entered\" there and experienced only the last minutes of my life in there.[/b]

Ok, I checked too, and often corn in Europe means grain, while in America it means maize. Interresting story. You might check to see if the knights had any heraldic symbols on their shields or armour, that might give you some idea of the time and place. Sorry if my post sounded like an accuasation.

darkbreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Ok, I checked too, and often corn in Europe means grain, while in America it means maize. Interresting story. You might check to see if the knights had any heraldic symbols on their shields or armour, that might give you some idea of the time and place. Sorry if my post sounded like an accuasation.[/b]

Yes that's exactly why i mixed corn and grain :blush:

Regarding any symbols they might have had, I didnt really notice that, and I can't say I remember the details of their outfits too much anymore. But I would like to try to go back sometime and try figure out more details, such as where it happend, who I was, like finding out any names of the place, the location, my name there as well as the names of my wife and kids. And take a better notice of the knights and surrondings in general.

Lucidus

Yes that's exactly why i mixed corn and grain :blush:

Regarding any symbols they might have had, I didnt really notice that, and I can't say I remember the details of their outfits too much anymore. But I would like to try to go back sometime and try figure out more details, such as where it happend, who I was, like finding out any names of the place, the location, my name there as well as the names of my wife and kids. And take a better notice of the knights and surrondings in general.[/b]

The mistake is mine. I assumed that my dialect of English is the same as yours, an absurd assumption.:blush:

Anyway, sounds like you may have have angered your local lord in a past life.

darkbreed

Yeah got no idea really though why they came and chopped me down, would be interesting to try figure out more about everything that led up to that incident.

Btw, as you are interested in astral projection/OBEs yourself, i suggest you check out http://www.astraldynamics.com its got alot of good information on the subject.

Also, I have been experimenting some with a program called Brainwave Generator lately, you can find that at http://www.bwgen.com . I've had some good results with it so far, by using some of the presets you can download from the site when you register the program. You can download free shareware version to try it out.

And I should mention http://time-travelers.org/ that aims directly towards time travel by the help of astral projection and meditation excersices.

thenumbersix

I think them thar Knights are takin your larnd, our farmers have shotguns nowadays and the supermarkets have the job of stitching them up. I advise 'beware of Tesco managers bearing gifts'.

Am just reading the Open Eye Meditaion on that last link, is interesting. Have been practicing focusing on things in peripheral vision since I found out you can only see small, distant galaxies out of the 'corner' of your eye.