Have you ever noticed......

Omega

Have you ever noticed......

When you where a young person have you ever noticed someone who looked like an older self of you?

Chaos12

Re: Have you ever noticed......

No, but I have seen the older selfs of people I know.

Observer

Yep, and I walked right up to him and said "Hi Dad"...;)

Good question to ponder though...unless pops got up to something silly a some years earlier than my arrival on stage. Maybe I would have to address the older "Me" as Brother...hmmmm:D

Kreeper

No, but had people walk up to me and talk to me that I didn't know. One in particular greeted and talked to me like I was his best friend. After 10-15 minutes, I had to tell him I didn't know who the hell he was. You should have seen his face as I turned and began to walk away! lol I bet he had a few question for "me" when he saw him again!

StarLord

Many of us have 'doubles', people that look very much like us. I had this growing up all the time. It was interesting. Nothing special or devious in this.

kermtit

Yeah. I had a similiar experience. Me and a my friend drove down to Austin, TX to pick up a motorcycle and we stopped to get gas about half way there. I walked in to buy a pack of cigarettes, and as I was walking out this guy kept calling out "Nathan!" and staring at me, I just looked at him, and was like.. "ooookay...." then he said something that only my "look-alike" would know I guess.. i.e. "When did you wanna go ride dirt bikes again?". It was weird.

Kreeper

Nah, nothing strange. Strange would be actually meeting one of your doubles and comparing notes. I think that would be cool. I have had many people in my life tell me about some of my doubles. A few were even older than me! lol I wonder what I will look like at 50? Well there I am! Wow, I better start back working out... lol

The way I see it, there have supposedly been, what, 12-15 billion people throughout the history of the earth? That is more than a truckload of folks and there are only so many different characteristics making up human features. The odds are greater that we WILL have doubles than not.