Have you experienced the abduction phenomenon?

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe, not sure, have some weird memories I can't explain

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, but I'm a contactee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, they used to abduct me but not anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OakFieldAlienz444

Prozac will defeat the Greys? lol wut? sounds like Mars Attacks Part 2

I had one memory of me waking up in a park as a kid on the bench. I had no intention of falling asleep. I wasn’t tired and I was just skateboarding home in the middle of the night. The night was cold. But In the morning I awoke and I was warm. Comfortably warm when it was still chilled outside. The Sun just peaked over the trees or mountains and it was just starting to get rid of the chill. My skateboard next to me. I grabbed it and moved on. Really peculiar. Never got a answer about what happened. But I know something happened because this was very unlike me. I’d never fall asleep at a bench and just not remember.

lamdo263

They can't stand the smell of our family intricacies. It does check out. They're a bunch of sick, perverted, fu*ks, who could of missed that? Was in front of us all the time.

Kts.Plethora

This was probably just a dream but... In 2011 I think... We had a pretty narley ice storm. Around day 2 we lost power... when it went out you could hear it draining and all the lights just slowly went out... neatest sound ever... creepy as hell but ya... about 3 or 4 days later we were seriously watching the trees crumbling. Craziest shit I have ever seen... Never have I ever experienced an ice storm like this. Back to subject... Watching those trees crumbling like that was like watching the world implode... That night we got in bed and I just clung to my ol man cuz of the sounds of the trees falling all night. I guess I had finally fallen asleep cuz I remember opening my eyes and it being really blurry but a white ish lightly glowing figure at the end of my bed my heart kinda skipped a beat but I guess that part was over cuz then next thing I remember is waking up and pulling open my curtain and watching about 6 UFO or flying saucers over mine and the couple neighbors houses... I woke my ol man up but he didn't see anything... I'm thinking it was a very realistic dream but idk...

lamdo263

This was probably just a dream but... In 2011 I think... We had a pretty narley ice storm. Around day 2 we lost power... when it went out you could hear it draining and all the lights just slowly went out... neatest sound ever... creepy as hell but ya... about 3 or 4 days later we were seriously watching the trees crumbling. Craziest shit I have ever seen... Never have I ever experienced an ice storm like this. Back to subject... Watching those trees crumbling like that was like watching the world implode... That night we got in bed and I just clung to my ol man cuz of the sounds of the trees falling all night. I guess I had finally fallen asleep cuz I remember opening my eyes and it being really blurry but a white ish lightly glowing figure at the end of my bed my heart kinda skipped a beat but I guess that part was over cuz then next thing I remember is waking up and pulling open my curtain and watching about 6 UFO or flying saucers over mine and the couple neighbors houses... I woke my ol man up but he didn't see anything... I'm thinking it was a very realistic dream but idk...
Means your'e being looked over. Relatives. I'd relax a bit as if they were going to hurt you, they'd a done it then.