HDR Device Auction on Ebay

Motoko Aoyama

Re: HDR Device Auction on Ebay

dude that thing can be fake, all the seller wants is to make money out of everyone.

Sumbit fanart's of Mindy through PM during the Mindy fanart contest May 8-June 8, winners will have the fanart on a white t-shirt by fabric paint and posted on the web!

happymagilla

Re: HDR Device Auction on Ebay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Captain Nemo\")</div>
I'd rather invest in one of Fred Bell's systems.

Missing time, black hole effects, the materialization of angels, and heaps of other goodness. Of course, they are much more expensive, but much more worth it. What's more, is that they have, IMO, after reading his books, no lack of credibility, while at the same time most people have never heard of him.

http://www.pyradyne.com
http://www.pyradyne.com/gallerypics2/index.htm

It's amazing what the right combination of crystals, lasers, and shape energy can do when put together. ?:)[/b]

Ive meet Bell...He is very knowlagable....Ive played with his pyramid and necklace thingy(cant remember name)...both actually DO something...also had a long talk with him about TT...he claims to have a machine....It only stopped time ....very interesting man.

correction123

HDR Device Auction on Ebay

I'd rather invest in one of Fred Bell's systems.

Missing time, black hole effects, the materialization of angels, and heaps of other goodness. Of course, they are much more expensive, but much more worth it. What's more, is that they have, IMO, after reading his books, no lack of credibility, while at the same time most people have never heard of him.

PYRADYNE | "The Science of the future, creating health and energy for tomorrow"
http://www.pyradyne.com/gallerypics2/index.htm

It's amazing what the right combination of crystals, lasers, and shape energy can do when put together. :)

I currently have 2 nuclear receptors sterling silver dipped in platinum and I use to own the holographic stand alone projector and the gold plated necklace holographic projector. I will tell anyone who comes across this posting, be careful when you wear the Nuclear Receptors both my wife's and mine are put away in our safe. Every time I wear it along with her, people seemed to come out of no-where and nearly hit us and it happens every time we wear them! I remember Fred told me it makes your DNA invisible to disease etc. But what he didn't mention that it sometimes if not all the time makes one invisible on the road in a full fledge crossover!

I can see once in a blue moon, coincidence, but each time without thinking about it when we leave the house! My wife will not let me wear it in our vehicle, I can wear it in the house but that's the extent of it. I was thinking of selling it for 1/2 price of the new one but I would feel guilty if anything would happen to that purchaser because of what I am selling to them.

My friend owns both the Nuclear Receptor and the Necklace Holographic Projector and he swears by them! He told me that if he doesn't wear his projector his whole day amasses in one word, "Yuck"! But he never experienced with his receptor what my wife and I were experiencing. One day at the Mall of America we both had our projectors on and just walking around window shopping. We came out of a store and followed a mother and father and their 8 year old while walking in the same direction. The little boy looked at us with "What"! And he shook his mothers shirt and said, mommy look at them! My wife and I both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Apparently what we figured happened, was we became invisible and then re-appeared and the little boy was observing this for about 5 minutes into our aisle walking.

I want to get the gold plated holographic projector, they are kind of heavy around the neck but that doesn't bother me all that much! Just as long as we are seen!