HDR Questions

paradoxicated

This is aimed towards anyone that's used an HDR.

Can you please take some pictures of the future and post them here? Or is it not possible to do? Can you interact with other people in the future, or can you only see it?

HDRKID

Hi Para:
I use my HDR for astral time travel. That is similar to physical, but not the same.

Think of an HDR as a high beam on your car.

OK so what is the difference between running into a deer late at night that jumps in front of your car... or running over some kids during the day that are waiting for a school bus?" One is an accident; the other is a catastrophic error.

I use my HDR to view future events, and you can do this right now using remote viewing. It is a good technique to learn and one we rec. Here is the CIA manual on remote viewing.

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat - Downloads

Octavusprime

This is aimed towards anyone that's used an HDR.

Can you please take some pictures of the future and post them here? Or is it not possible to do? Can you interact with other people in the future, or can you only see it?
To answer your questions. No you cannot take pictures, at least from my limited knowledge. As HDRkid states it is more to help you see into the future. Remote viewing enhancer.

What is it that you seek?

paradoxicated

All that stuff seems a bit out of my league. But what I want I guess is How do I grow up?

I know this is a stupid question, but if someone were able to travel to the future:
my name is Thomas Henry Benson
my moms name is Amy Hale (Benson)
my dads name is Edwin Boyd Benson

also I want to know what it will be like in the future.