HDR/Time Portal

jasmineee12

Rule number one of time travel, you cant change or alter the pass, what ever mistake or problem happen to you in the pass, you cant do anything about it, even if i had a machine that could now travel to the pass, i would not see the point of changing one single event in the pass that could destroy the world on the long run, remember if you could time travel i sincerely think you would not think about fixing things in the pass, you would have access to all the world knowledge and universe, what ever it is that has happen to you in the pass, learn to assimilate that event as experience and deal with it, ( not trying to be harsh here) its just life, i dont want to build a time machine to fix trivial event but to learn and explore time without damaging it .
What about the theory of multiuniverses? So let's say I were to go back in time change a few things then go back to the present(future) wouldn't I have just created a parallel universe from those changes made?
yes you would have created a alternate universe in wich you would not come back as every time machine need a temporal lock ( location and time of origin) and you would only come back to this , the alternate reality would exist without you in it , unless you have a portal gun
Ahhhh, I see well thanks for the information appreciate it.

TetrahydroTrav

In regards to using the HDR, check out this link. I was looking into buying one as well, but after enough digging, I found out it's not everything it's talked up to be. I don't believe the hyper dimensional resonator is capable of physically sending you through time-space, but it could potentially be used for telepathic communication and occasional astral visions.

Time-travel/time-distortion/teleportation technology is being used by only a select few within governments & corporations around the world. The majority of the public isn't yet aware of the capabilities we've had in terms of travel since the mid 60's. More importantly than time travel, there is teleportation tech that can send you from country-to-country within seconds using radiant energy. If the public knew this existed, we could use this to escape any natural disaster that ever came at our planet and send populations of people away from dangerous areas of the planet. To be completely honest with you, the only way humanity will ever be able to utilize this technology is when people come together and demand this tech be used to benefit humanity, rather than to progress agendas. There's a much bigger picture as to why this is all hidden up the way it is and why it's not talked about much in society. If you'd like to learn more about this, look into Andrew Basiago and his experiences with DARPA & Project Pegasus. I wrote about it on my site if you'd like to check it out.

Secretman3811

Rule number one of time travel, you cant change or alter the pass, what ever mistake or problem happen to you in the pass, you cant do anything about it, even if i had a machine that could now travel to the pass, i would not see the point of changing one single event in the pass that could destroy the world on the long run, remember if you could time travel i sincerely think you would not think about fixing things in the pass, you would have access to all the world knowledge and universe, what ever it is that has happen to you in the pass, learn to assimilate that event as experience and deal with it, ( not trying to be harsh here) its just life, i dont want to build a time machine to fix trivial event but to learn and explore time without damaging it .

i too want to change the past my friend but i could lose the memory of my mind.
i just want to change the past to make the future better know what i mean.
i have this feeling of if the Gov corrput this timeline then the Gov corrput my life and your my friend they have the power to change thing.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
alright let me irreterate this again, if you would have the capability to time travel via a device, why would you even bother changing the past when you can learn and experience everything in existence, you cannot change the pass , unless you create a portal machine that could also time travel, but i am not rick sanchez, i dont know how to yet, i only know the mechanic of time travel and its rule, so not possible , live with your experience and learn from them like everyone else, im sorry to say

TetrahydroTrav

In terms of the technology and sciences that apply to them, the current methods that are being used by the deep-state have to do with radiant energy.

Radiant energy is a form of energy that Tesla discovered that is latent and pervasive in the universe and has among its properties, the capacity to bend time-space.” - Andrew Basiago

Andrew Basiago, child-participant in DARPA's Project Pegasus said, "Passing through this energy, you would enter a vortal tunnel that would send you to your destination. The other teleportation devices included a plasma confinement chamber in New Jersey and a jump room in El Segundo, California. There was also some kind of holographic technology, which allowed them to travel both physically and virtually."

From what Andrew is saying, this technology had the capabilities of creating hologram-like densities that allowed you to time travel through space-time and end up back in on your timeline whenever you choose. Whenever more whistle-blowers come out and speak about these hidden technologies and sciences, the public will demand it be used for things like travel via teleportation so we no longer need to put up with travel restrictions.

Secretman3811

alright let me irreterate this again, if you would have the capability to time travel via a device, why would you even bother changing the past when you can learn and experience everything in existence, you cannot change the pass , unless you create a portal machine that could also time travel, but i am not rick sanchez, i dont know how to yet, i only know the mechanic of time travel and its rule, so not possible , live with your experience and learn from them like everyone else, im sorry to say

that what the people want to tell you?? maybe saving someone life maybe but if you go back to the past and see this people walking around then you would know that you all ready change the past once you step in the past event..

because all of this you talk the people from the past and who cares if you change past and future event remember who behind this one world Gov..they control you and i we need to stop this NWO or illumanti.

Sylvir

What about the theory of multiuniverses? So let's say I were to go back in time change a few things then go back to the present(future) wouldn't I have just created a parallel universe from those changes made?
yes you would have created a alternate universe in wich you would not come back as every time machine need a temporal lock ( location and time of origin) and you would only come back to this , the alternate reality would exist without you in it , unless you have a portal gun
is the portal gun a joke from the video game, or is that an actual device that would allow you to return to the same timeline in which one left originally?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
is the portal gun a joke from the video game, or is that an actual device that would allow you to return to the same timeline in which one left originally?
it was a joke ,

jos44207

Good evening everyone, I wanted some insight on the HDR machine and Steven Gibbs as a whole. I am planning on buying a HDR hopefully next week and came upon a thread with an attachment on Creating a Time Portal by Steven Gibbs.
Once you have opened the attachment, can you give me an opinion on which construction of a time portal do you believe would work best. I am planning on visiting a vortex for a couple days after receiving an HDR and if that's not enough making one of Steven Gibbs portals over this vortex. If you would like to see where these vortexes are located visit http://vortexhunter.com/. Thank you
May I ask you what experience have you had with Steven Gibbs HDR machine cause I just bought one from him as well

jasmineee12

Well I haven't purchased one from him but I have heard from him. He seems nice just a bit odd, he didnt necessarily answer all my questions. I asked more specifically on physical time travel, he keep saying it's possible but over a leyline. As for what else or if it would increase with his time portal page he didn't answer. Id like to know your experience with him and after using the machine how it goes.