HDR users?

Barbon

HDR users?

All the HDR users in the house say OYYEEYYY!!!! :cool: sorry just being silly lol. Does anyone here own a Hyper Dimensional Resonator? if you do could you please contact me via e mail and tell me of your experiences and other stuff? I am trying to get mine to work. Thx.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: HDR users?

Hey, welcome to the site Barbon :) I hope you'll enjoy the place!

Did you buy your HDR from Steeve Gibbs, or did you build it yourself ? Oh, I don't own one, but I'm definitely looking for serious discussion about these devices.

Barbon

Ty for the welcome. :) I got mine from Steven Gibbs but have not been able to have success with it so far lol. While I don't believe they can be used to accomplish physical time travel I do think it works with aiding Astral Projection time travel which is what I am focusing on.

StarLord

Interesting,
Looks like the hdr has been replaced by the next version "THE TESLA SHIELD"

"Powerful And Advanced Transformational Technology For The Mind Body And Soul.
Several brand new variants of The Tesla Shield™ have been introduced. In addition to the orginal standard version, there are currently a total of ten variants of The Tesla Shield™ available. The new variants of The Tesla Shield™ incorporate upgraded componentry, Zeusite™ Microspheres, The Quantum Microvortex™ Lost Cubit Caduceus Coil, Precious Metals, Precious Gemstones, Hyperspace Radionics™ Functionality, Experimental Free Energy and Zero Point Energy Technologies. All ten variants are listed as follows:"
http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield2.htm

Would you look at that, they found the "Lost Cubit Caduceus Coil"

StarLord

""The Tesla Shield™ Hyperspace Radionics Version 1.0 is the most powerful and advanced Tesla Shield™ that we have created to date, and this brand new variant has taken us several months in design and beta testing. The Tesla Shield™ Hyperspace Radionics Version 1.0 not only incorporates new enhanced design and componentry characteristics, but more importantly, The Tesla Shield™ Hyperspace Radionics Version 1.0 integrates an internal radionics structural link to a RAD 5 Radionics Machine running at full power at the Life Technology™ laboratories 24/7/365.
The RAD 5 Radionics Machine is a state of the art transformational radionics machine designed by the esteemed quantum physicist and radionics technology pioneer Karl Welz of Hyperspace Communications Technologies International (www.hscti.com). The RAD 5 is undoubtedly the most versatile, sophisticated and powerful radionics machine available today. The integral radionics structural link enables The Tesla Shield™ Hyperspace Radionics Version 1.0 to be permanently recharged by an unlimited source of subtle energy.
The upgraded internal componentry in synergy with the new integral structural link with the RAD 5 Radionics Machine substantially enhances the subtle energy properties of The Tesla Shield™ Hyperspace Radionics Version 1.0.
Life Technology™ can confidently assert that The Tesla Shield™ is the most powerful and advanced personal transformational energy tool available.""

Is it me or does the above render "Max Pop" to the realm of infantile psychobabble?

Holy Shit, would you look at THAT, each and every Tesla Shield, has an internal radionics structural link to a RAD 5 Radionics Machine running at full power at the Life Technology™ laboratories 24/7/365. Imagine, an unlimited source of subtle energy.

This make the hdr look like a roller skate made of metal wheels. Many of you have never seen skates like that, came with a large metal key that you used to turn to shorten the skate so it gripped the shoe. Wheels like that were guaranteed to stop turning and trip you a least two feet before the wheel even hit a pebble.

Why in the world would a person waste $700 on an hdr when they could do the same for #10. THE TESLA SHIELD™ EYE OF HORUS VERSION 1.0 @ ONLY $1999.95. Incorporates Upgraded Internal Componentry PLUS Hyperspace Radionics Function PLUS 12 Specially Selected Precious Gemstones Chosen For Their Therapeutic And Metaphysical Properties: Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Lapis lazuli, Garnet, Turquoise, Quartz, Opal, Aquamarine, Topaz. AND get so much more? Not only could you skip the lights fantastic about being someplace else BUT also be covered both Therapeutically AND Metaphysically. Jesus, that's like slamming the 1850's Sears catalog into the used section of an Occult Book Store at the speed of light.

Barbon, I have to ask, what makes you think an hdr does anything other than that you believe it does? Do you understand what a placebo is and how it functions in the scientific world? What will you do when your source of electricity dries up, will you be trapped here in the Physical Plane?

tuvok50

So anyone had any experiences with an HDR here? lol

Hello Barbon, I own a device very similar to the HDR... I call it a modified multiverse resonator (made it myself) and yes it works very well for many types of experiences. Would love to dicuss further

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello Barbon, I own a device very similar to the HDR... I call it a modified multiverse resonator (made it myself) and yes it works very well for many types of experiences. Would love to dicuss further

Finally, someone who seems to be able to intelligently discuss this thing.