hdrtimemachine.com

Zeirbah

I'm creating a website specifically about the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. The website will include history of the HDR, information of the HDR, experiences of the HDR, where to buy one, and how to build your own unit. The website is still under construction at the moment, so things may not look right or unfinished. If you would like to help on getting all the available information about the HDR, please post a link! It would be nice to have a website with everything about the HDR, so that's what I'm gonna do.

HDR Time Machine

TimeFlipper

Keep us all informed on Paranormalis about everything please :)
Remember that you can create your own thread on here for the HDR, and the space you need is already paid for..
You could even call it, "Yoshian12 Hosting The HDR" :D

Zeirbah

Keep us all informed on Paranormalis about everything please :)
Remember that you can create your own thread on here for the HDR, and the space you need is already paid for..
You could even call it, "Yoshian12 Hosting The HDR" :D

Yeah, but I choose to make a website. So far, I've got a new logo created for the website.

customLogo.gif

I'm probably going to start working on putting the whole history of the HDR and how it evolved to what it is today. If anyone has information about the HDR or experiences by Steven Gibbs, HDRkid, Carlos X, or anyone else, please either post a link in a new post or send me a private message.

Pegii

Sure. Hdr now.com is good. Btw you could also sell some units on your site.You could make them and sell them.

Zeirbah

Sure. Hdr now.com is good. Btw you could also sell some units on your site.You could make them and sell them.
I only made my own personal unit. I don't have very much money at the moment ($90.00) and I'm saving it up for Hawaii.