Hello 2004, I am from 2035

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadIce@Jun 20 2004, 08:29 AM
Hiroshima and Nagasaki, 1945

Look at the pictures on page 1. If your stomage can take it then click on the images on page 2. If you don't have enough then find out what it does to it on page 3.

You think JT was a cool a cool guy and you want to walk his footsteps? You think a story like this is good fun? You think it is cool science fiction?

I think a hoax like this is distastefull. I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who enjoys telling a story like this.
Unless you can see into the future, then you cannot comment on what it is like. I can tell you that it is not as bad as Hiroshima in the UK.

I only found out about John Titor either yesterday or the day before - his story fascinates me also, yet I have not yet had the time to read it all.

What makes you so sure this is a hoax? If you want to believe that - fine but please how do you explain the photo of my "time machine"?

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 20 2004, 08:36 AM
Do you know what the capitals will be of the 5 US countries? Will they already be cities that are state capitals?
The capital is Omaha.

MadIce

I rather have myself banned then not speak my mind. I don't do a personal attack. I show him what his world looks like after a nuclear holocaust. If you want to ban me because of this then you better to that now.

I will look for photographs of victims of Nagasaki and Hiroshima a genaration after the nuclear attack and I intend to post them.

Life in such an environment will be impossible for decades. Remember that not just two bombs will be thrown. It is a large scale nuclear attack. The fall out will be incredible.

If you can't face the truth the so be it. Ban me.

JediStryker

Alright, Edge, good show, but it's over.

I just sent an email to Edge25's verified email address, addressing it to Roman:

Sorry, I had another question for you. Please don?t let the guys on the board harass you.

Can we take your time machine pics and post them to our website? I?d like to start compiling TTer info that we get, and you?re our first!

Thanks, Roman.

JS

Here was the reply:

how did you get this email address?

My reply:

Oh, I?m sorry. Was I not supposed to have it?

His reply:

well, i was trying to keep this one secret. how did you get it?

My reply:

Er, I thought it was in your profile. I honestly didn?t think it was a big deal. I apologize.

What do you say about the pics? Can we use them?

His reply:

Hmmm, I am not sure about that. In fact I am getting second thoughts about posting that photo in the first place.

A clear admission, from Edge's email address, that he is Roman. The end.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by MadIce@Jun 20 2004, 02:29 PM
Hiroshima and Nagasaki, 1945

Look at the pictures on page 1. If your stomage can take it then click on the images on page 2. If you don't have enough then find out what it does to it on page 3.

You think JT was a cool a cool guy and you want to walk his footsteps? You think a story like this is good fun? You think it is cool science fiction?

I think a hoax like this is distastefull. I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who enjoys telling a story like this.
We firmly believe in the freedom of individuals to post their tales here, whether we believe them personally or not.

JT still encourages debate and reasoned argument to this date, long after his departure/demise.

If you have proof that Roman is a hoax, submit it, if not please refrain from any hostile exchanges with him.

You too are allowed your opinion and I encourage you to voice it, but it must be in a decent and reasoned fashion. I ask you to do no more than I would ask of myself or anyone else who posts on this Forum. So, please don't take this a reprimand, nor a warning, I wish to encourage you to provide cold, clinical argument for any misgivings you may have regarding Roman's tale.

Edited part of this, given Jedi's post above.

R

Roman

Oh well, that was fun for a few days or so. Yes, I come clean - I am Edge. :p

Fair play to MadIce - if he hadn't put two and two together nobody may have recognised it was me, although I blundered hugely in trying out Mirc. If anything this has taught me how difficult it is to keep up a hoax such as this one, all credit to the creator of John Titor. I struggled to keep my story consistent and knew it was only a matter of time before somebody pounced.

Final score:

TTforum.net 2-1 Edge (MadIce pen, Edge og)

Phoenix

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jun 20 2004, 02:42 PM
Alright, Edge, good show, but it's over.

I just sent an email to Edge25's verified email address, addressing it to Roman:

Sorry, I had another question for you. Please don?t let the guys on the board harass you.

Can we take your time machine pics and post them to our website? I?d like to start compiling TTer info that we get, and you?re our first!

Thanks, Roman.

JS

Here was the reply:

how did you get this email address?

My reply:

Oh, I?m sorry. Was I not supposed to have it?

His reply:

well, i was trying to keep this one secret. how did you get it?

My reply:

Er, I thought it was in your profile. I honestly didn?t think it was a big deal. I apologize.

What do you say about the pics? Can we use them?

His reply:

Hmmm, I am not sure about that. In fact I am getting second thoughts about posting that photo in the first place.

A clear admission, from Edge's email address, that he is Roman. The end.
Is this proof than?

If so good job Jedi.

I no longer wish to see the shock and horror technique MadIce was using. Roman was trying to not make things unsettling but MadIce was trying to make things very unsettling. It is the wrong attitude on this board.

Phoenix

Ok now these rules come into effect.

8. Don't hoax.

9. If you are hoaxing have a theory on how time travel works.

10. If you are hoaxing admit to hoaxing. Apologize to the board afterwards and apologize to any individual people who's feelings you may have hurt or upset.

11. After admitting a hoax stop hoaxing afterwards. Further hoaxing on top of a hoax can result in a ban.

12. Gloating over others naivety, gullibility, or willingness to believe will result in a ban.

JediStryker

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 20 2004, 09:49 AM
Oh well, that was fun for a few days or so. Yes, I come clean - I am Edge. :p

Fair play to MadIce - if he hadn't put two and two together nobody may have recognised it was me, although I blundered hugely in trying out Mirc. If anything this has taught me how difficult it is to keep up a hoax such as this one, all credit to the creator of John Titor. I struggled to keep my story consistent and knew it was only a matter of time before somebody pounced.

Final score:

TTforum.net 2-1 Edge (MadIce pen, Edge og)
It actually wasn't MadIce who put two and two together first; Oppmur gets all the credit for that one.

Posts in Every Thread

We firmly believe in the freedom of individuals to post their tales here, whether we believe them personally or not.

JT still encourages debate and reasoned argument to this date, long after his departure/demise.

If you have proof that Roman is a hoax, submit it, if not please refrain from any hostile exchanges with him.

You too are allowed your opinion and I encourage you to voice it, but it must be in a decent and reasoned fashion. I ask you to do no more than I would ask of myself or anyone else who posts on this Forum. So, please don't take this a reprimand, nor a warning, I wish to encourage you to provide cold, clinical argument for any misgivings you may have regarding Roman's tale.

Edited part of this, given Jedi's post above.

Well then, we certainly witnessed a reversal of attitude on that one!