Orpheus Rex

By the way... I translated the cypher.

"Mornavili.blogspot.com
my story will be told to you
my account is compromised
here a messenger speaks
goodbye my friends"

steven chiverton

Work ended today early do to bad weather, so I have a bit of spare time.
I have to find the proper site on my own. I will probably be in the Oregon territory or somewhere in the unorganized territories. I'm going to try to find a place in the Rockies that is somewhat out of reach.
I am starting a colony. We will create a timespace link to be able to bring the resources we need to be able to do that. The more we bring, the better our chances.
And I do have supplies with me, penicillin will go a long way in helping ensure survival. I have been trained in survival and I have a database with me that includes medicine that is quite advanced. The main computer can be detached from the time machine if I can't bring the whole thing with me. I'm hoping that we will be able to manufacture the medicines we need.
But food may be a problem. I can scavenge and hunt for myself, but to create a colony would require more skills than I have. I know nothing about farming. I suppose that other colonist might have those skills. I'm just supposed to scout for a spot to start building.
I don't know much about the time period either, but I am devoting a little time everyday to studying it. I have never had formal schooling. My knowledge of history is mainly from hearing people talk about it. When I was young I learned to read alongside survival skill and other skills needed to complete missions. During my time with Dr. H. I was taught some mathematics, science, and mechanics, but a lot of it is rudimentary or highly specialized.
Yes, the Twin Towers were destroyed in my worldline by Islamic fundamentalists in honor of their dead leader. America went to war in several middle eastern countries as a result. In 2013, Obama was president, but he resigned. I don't remember the name of the guy that replaced him and the next election was won by Paul. The Paul Administration is the last, because of the post revolution world oligarchy.

John Titor had a very different Time Machine. I don't grasp how it works. Its kind of hard to explain time travel though. My machine works by creating three microsingularities. Each one creates a separate hole in the timespace fabric. Imagine for a moment that time is a piece of cloth that is folded. Each thread represents a worldline. Now, if you take a needle and stab it through the cloth. At one end is where the time traveler starts and wherever the needle's tip ends up is where the time traveler finds himself. Unfortunately, the time traveler would have no control over where he would be going. In my machine, there are three needles. The needles are sent through the cloth to wherever they end up and data is analyzed about them. The computer then makes calculations which triangulate a better course. And so one of the needles is repositioned to a better coordinate. This process repeats itself again and again until the proper date is found and thread is found. The correct date is easier to find than the correct thread, but it is possible.
Does Titor mention the existence of any other time machine models in his worldline?

Yes, my machine is a large cylinder. It is about the size of a small bus. It is not portable. It is rather cramped inside too.
It was built by taking a large metal tank and cutting one side of it open. Shielding was then placed around the sides of the tank as it was fortified to be able to withstand more pressure. In the back was placed the FF Generator with a chair wedged against it. A mount was placed opposite of the chair and on it was mounted a monitor and keyboard. A steel plate with a hole in it's center was welded in to create the cockpit. Batteries were placed against the plateand interconnected in order for them to be able to be used parallel. A cylindrical sliding panel was used to create a possible access path to the batteries. A hatch was then welded to the cockpit side of the steel wall. It was designed to be relatively hidden. Another wall was built enclosing the batteries. These batteries have wires that connect to several of the machine's systems and can be charged with the generator. Next we placed three negative energy generators that were placed in specialized units and placed up against the wall, connected properly to the batteries through regulators. Proper cords to allow them to be connected to the main computer were added and then the generators were welded in. A very tough process, we had to do one at a time and use support beams to keep them in position during the process. The timespace anchors are also inside specialized units and were added next. The cooling tubes are located in both the negative energy generator units and the timespace anchor units. There are small grooves that allow the connecting pipes to be screwed into place. The proper wiring must also be attended to and must be plugged in while it is being installed. Once that is accomplished, they are welded in, just like the negative energy generators. After that, parallel computers are installed. There are two of them for each timespace anchor. They are all connected to each other to run parallel. Housing units are then installed in the core of the machine to allow the final pieces to be inserted. Finally the ARC unit is wedged into the center area between the timespace anchors and they are connected. The ARC unit is filled with misc. sensors and has an ARC device sticking out of it, hence the name. The coolant tubes are then completed and the outer shell is restored and everything is sealed into place. Unfortunately, the core parts of the machine still need to be installed. They have to be brought in through the hatche's on the other side of the machine. These core parts are placed in their housing one at a time in order. When they are pushed into place, they are connected to the proper pieces, the housing ensures this. They are then locked into place. My sideview diagram illustrates the order they are to be placed in. The coolant tank required a bit of work to ensure that it wouldn't leak. After it was all in place and secure, we added an oxygen tank and a compartment where some basic survival equipment and resources are stowed.
The machine isn't really portable.
I believe in God. Partially because it makes me feel better to believe that some evil people will burn in hell. I know that that might seem cruel, but I want justice for the things I've seen. I feel ambiguous towards Christ. I am rather uneducated when it comes to religious stuff, I don't think I can judge in regards to religion.

Ann Holt, nice to meet you. I have not seen your book in my worldline, but that doesn't mean it isn't out there. You can send it me if you want, it sounds interesting. My email is on an anonymous server and will be deleted in two weeks if I don't renew it. I am assuming that the address is visible to you.
wheres the diagrams none to be seen here yet