Hello all and greetings from 2005

artsouth

Re: Hello all and greetings from 2005

welcome... optimist!! jr here also... you will notice as you start researching this stuff, that you may begin to notice:) more time fluxes or weird stuff that concerns time.... like 11 11 that kinda thing ,but fear not we welcome your open mind and ideas

optimist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
welcome... optimist!! jr here also... you will notice as you start researching this stuff, that you may begin to notice:) ?more time fluxes or weird stuff that concerns time.... like 11 11 that kinda thing ,but fear not we welcome your open mind and ideas[/b]

Thanks artsouth. Yeah, I've known since I was a kid that time is subjective at least. The theory that there are many worldlines (or is it infinite?) and that precognition is youself from another time communicating with you "now" is quite interesting. Sometimes certain things repeat enough to overwhelm my scepticism, like the nagging feeling that I need to get out of the city and get myself a gun. Anyway, I do have an open mind and I'm glad to find a place that encourages that.

optimist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Oh, hell no. ?American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. ?You ain't and can never be a Yankee. ?Yeeha.

Cary[/b]

Shout out and Rebel Yell! God knows we're going to need it.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"optimist\")</div>
Shout out and Rebel Yell! God knows we're going to need it.[/b]

Oh God, there are two of them now! ;)

Welcome to our plantation, but do keep thee yeeha's down to a moderate roar please, we have neighbours you know. :lol:

optimist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Oh God, there are two of them now!

Welcome to our plantation, but do keep thee yeeha's down to a moderate roar please, we have neighbours you know. [/b]

Sorry about the racket. I guess sometimes Rebel Yell and typing just don't mix. But all kidding aside, I don't think we're doomed to the JT scenario. Realizing it's possible can help us avoid it, which I very much hope we will.