Hello All (kcwildman)

elohssa

well guess this my new intro aahhh my name use to be kcwildman but lost all my account info so here we go again. hi guys and you to gonzo. if poss brent I would very much like to have my old name back but need some tech help for that. well off to snoop around a bit later

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You gotta be kidding!

KC! It's been a while man. I tried to contact you numerous times over the last few years until your email address was disable by Hotmail last year. Let me fix your username mate. I'm going to send you a private message and an email once it's done.

I'm glad to see you again dude :) Welcome back.

elohssa

You gotta be kidding!

KC! It's been a while man. I tried to contact you numerous times over the last few years until your email address was disable by Hotmail last year. Let me fix your username mate. I'm going to send you a private message and an email once it's done.

I'm glad to see you again dude :) Welcome back.

thanks 7 yeh its been a while, glad to be back kindah got lost for a while can't wait to hear from ya. wooo hooo a site admin. now thats great congrats

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I sent you an email, you should be able to log in using your KC account. :) Let me know if everything is alright.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well as lucy would say ricky you got some splainin to do. ok some of you know me from back in the day when men were bold and twitter was not invented. aaahhhhhhh yep no twitter. anyway a close friend and trusted adviser told me i was part of somethin special, you were wise beond your yrs.you know who you are, and like the savage i am i didn't listen. sorry for that , i won't let ya down again. now who is this kc guy???? i love to go fishin, i ride a hotrod harley sportster named betty, i believe that people are crazy, i believe i am normal, i believe there is one GOD and he created everything from nothing, i believe i am the last john wayne, i believe i am always right, i believe the best music is from the fiftys and sixtys, i love old sifi movies, i believe Godzilla is a force of nature, i believe the most precious things are given but can't be bought or taken, i believe true love lasts for ever, i believe one person can change the world, i believe right is right and wrong is wrong always, i believe in the warriors code(i won't be cheeted, i won't be insulted, i won't be layed a hand on,i don't do these to others and i won't accept them either), i believe the USA is still the best country, i am married to the same wife 30 yrs and never once cheeted, i have five kids, i love a shot of quervo with lime and salt and a cold budwiser to chase it, i believe i am still 19 and often hurt myself acting like it, i know a little bitt about almost everything, i know everything about nothing, anyway theres a brief look into the mind of a savage whos barely house broke. so i say to one and all RELEASE THE HOUNDS he's gotten lose again