Hello Einstein, Ren, & opmmur

Anima

Hello Guys I have been watching you guys for months now and reading ALL of your treads on time travel, the multiverse resonator, the HDR and many other very exciting ideas. I find your post to be the most beneficial to read and i envy your guys experience in the field of time travel

When the new video was posted on OCT 23 of the multiverse resonator i was astonished because i believed that everyone had forgot all about it!

Because of this your opinions are the ones i closed trust to my own and i do have a few questions for you.

1. I am planning on building either a multiverve or a hyper dimension resonator, what kind of effects can i expect upon using it? (Mental time travel? spiritual time travel?, nausea? and kind of side effects?)

2. If i build one of these and actually find a grid point to use it on, are these alternate universes? or is this just a pysco physics shift in mental reality?

3. What are the benefits and the dangers or using this device?

4. Can i use the device for other things rather than for time travel lets say curing cancer or winning a million dollars for example?

Guys i really appreciate your time and patience you have given to the field of time travel and i want to let you know that this greatly makes me feel very un alone

Jeremiah

Just be careful. From all the information I've read, these things can be a little dangerous in the building process if you get things screwed up. Good luck:)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello Guys I have been watching you guys for months now and reading ALL of your treads on time travel, the multiverse resonator, the HDR and many other very exciting ideas. I find your post to be the most beneficial to read and i envy your guys experience in the field of time travel

When the new video was posted on OCT 23 of the multiverse resonator i was astonished because i believed that everyone had forgot all about it!

Because of this your opinions are the ones i closed trust to my own and i do have a few questions for you.

1. I am planning on building either a multiverve or a hyper dimension resonator, what kind of effects can i expect upon using it? (Mental time travel? spiritual time travel?, nausea? and kind of side effects?)

2. If i build one of these and actually find a grid point to use it on, are these alternate universes? or is this just a pysco physics shift in mental reality?

3. What are the benefits and the dangers or using this device?

4. Can i use the device for other things rather than for time travel lets say curing cancer or winning a million dollars for example?

Guys i really appreciate your time and patience you have given to the field of time travel and i want to let you know that this greatly makes me feel very un alone

First off I want to say that you have to learn to meditate and to astrally project, before attempting to use either the HDR or the Multiverse resonator. Learning to meditate should be practiced daily until you master the ability to quell your mind of all internal and external stimulus. It's not hard to learn. It just takes time and perseverance. You will learn if you stick with it. Can you do 50 pushups in 30 seconds? Most people can't. But that is something that you also can teach yourself to do. You just can't do it right away. It's the same with meditation. You can master it if you want to. But you have to work for it.

1. I've experienced no ill effects at all from either device. Both devices are credited with being able to enhance your ability to astrally project. Personally I have to work more on my technique to astrally project. But both HDRKID and CarlosX have mastered the technique. From what I've learned about astral projection, there are no limits to when and where you can go. Either in the real world or other worlds of your choosing.

2. I don't have any experiences to relate to as far as grid points go. There are no grid points in my home.

3. I have read that you should limit your exposure time using either device. I don't know of anyone that has experienced any harm from using either device. It is a use at your own risk type of device.

4. Steven Gibbs claims you can physically time travel if using the HDR over a grid point. And I believe I read that CarlosX has also verified this too. I know HDRKID does play the stock market using an HDR. I haven't heard anyone using either of these devices to cure cancer. But a cure for cancer can be had using radionics machines or just stop eating carbohydrates until all the cancer cells have died from starvation in your body.

TheInvalidSoul

I've heard that with the multiverse resonator, you don't need to locate a vortex with it. Is that true, compare to a regular HDR? I really want one but I'm on a tight budget.