Hello Everyone from a Scientist

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Jose Miguel Lopez to this great forum,
your schooling will start with the reading of posting here and
asking questions about Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Welcome. I haven't seen anyone here that can reliably predict a future event. But we do have some members that do that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I joined this group because I'm a man of science and as a scientist I would like to dedicate my research to time travel. Is there anyone in this group that can give me specific information about a future event?

Welcome. You've come to the right place, but do you really want to base your research on predictions? Sorry, not meaning to sound rude. I am just curious as to your reason for choosing that angle. :) :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I joined this group because I'm a man of science and as a scientist I would like to dedicate my research to time travel. Is there anyone in this group that can give me specific information about a future event?

Welcome. You've come to the right place, but do you really want to base your research on predictions? Sorry, not meaning to sound rude. I am just curious as to your reason for choosing that angle. :) :)
gmerdude wasnt talking about predictions, he wants proof that time-travel is possible by someone telling him of a future event that is going to happen, and then proves it in the very near future :D