Hello Everyone

fireworks

Hello Everyone

hello all,

i am a second-year student at the university of toronto in canada, and i'm doing a research paper about time travel, magnetic theories... and any kind of junk science i can get my hands on. the paper is about whether any of these things are relevant to the future of science the general populace today.

i know a fair amount more about physics than your average political science student, so if there's any links you can give me, don't be afraid to send along the hardcore formulae as well. i'll probably be asking a lot of questions in the next few days!

hopefully after this assignment is done, i'll still browse the forums. i'm really busy with all kinds of things, but this stuff is too fascinating to ignore!

:)
jasmine

PyRo99

Hello Everyone

hehe welcome too the board Fireworks!

<----Hasn't got the slightest clue about Physics. I know Fringan, is taking Physics, he would be of great service too you!

CaryP

Hello Everyone

Yo, fireworks/jasmine,

Welcome again. The "brainy people" will have to help you with this one. I never studied physics, and can't help you with anything. Glad you're here, and thank you for posting.

Cary

KiraSjon

Hello Everyone

Welcome Fireworks!
We have many members here who are very much into physics and the like and get into some pretty interesting theoretical discussions in the chat room. You should stop by some time!

Good luck on your paper!!
k* :D