Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

Noah_A_S

Yes, we're all real. It's a shame these so called time travellers aren't.
It's also a shame they can't tell us anything about the future (our future) in order to provide proof that any of what they are saying is actually going to come to pass, or that is/was/will be true in any way shape or form.

label

It is a myth... Telling us our future is easy enough. Look at your life choices you made and you will know exactly where you will end up. We know our future and like it or not we are the creators of our own futures. Me, I am unhealthy, i eat to much i walk to little and my work discipline slipped. My future will be unemployment, heart problems and obesity and I may die from sitting at my desk all day. SO I work harder, exersise more eat healthy my future changed a little... The mirror is a look into the future just be honest with yourself.

Guessing that their will be war was not that hard. There will always be "the next war" Guessing that their will be an devastating illness isn't hard because there always will be the next devastating illness. In order for it to change we need to work on stopping it from happening again and again. Sadly they are more interested in money then keeping us healthy and peace isn't profitable. So here we are...

Do we need some future person to tell us anything? No... We are intelligent cognitive beings and we can figure stuff out... Time to use the old brain again and stop believing every little whisper.

roadaxe

It's also a shame they can't tell us anything about the future (our future) in order to provide proof that any of what they are saying is actually going to come to pass, or that is/was/will be true in any way shape

It is a myth... Telling us our future is easy enough. Look at your life choices you made and you will know exactly where you will end up. We know our future and like it or not we are the creators of our own futures. Me, I am unhealthy, i eat to much i walk to little and my work discipline slipped. My future will be unemployment, heart problems and obesity and I may die from sitting at my desk all day. SO I work harder, exersise more eat hIealthy my future changed a little... The mirror is a look into the future just be honest with yourself.

Guessing that their will be war was not that hard. There will always be "the next war" Guessing that their will be an devastating illness isn't hard because there always will be the next devastating illness. In order for it to change we need to work on stopping it from happening again and again. Sadly they are more interested in money then keeping us healthy and peace isn't profitable. So here we are...

Do we need some future person to tell us anything? No... We are intelligent cognitive beings and we can figure stuff out... Time to use the old brain again and stop believing every little whisper.

Very true, it seems the moment these so called travs are put to the te they r0un 1

roadaxe

The moment you put a supposed time traveller on the spot to provide any supporting evidence or proof of travel, they run 100 miles in the other diction coming up with excuses and other nonsense.

label

The moment you put a supposed time traveller on the spot to provide any supporting evidence or proof of travel, they run 100 miles in the other diction coming up with excuses and other nonsense.

let see what the future will hold... Politically it is going to be a can of worms especially till end 2023 because various situations will play out.

1> the current American president will step down because of health.
2> the deputy president will be voted out by their own party.
3> the UN will lose traction because of major players pulling support.
4> Australia's economy is going to tank because their main consumer of their resources is about to make a new friend.
5> Trading unions is about to get a hard kick in the nuts because "official fiat crypto" will become a trading tool thanks to the stunt swift pull
6> Africa is about to get popular because of major resources scarcity.
7> Europe will support the use of nuclear power because both solar and wind is dependent on neodymium and lithium.
8> arms race will reach space as more powerful weapons will be needed to intimidate each other.
9> Covid is not done with humanity just yet.

Now am i from the future or did i just read the news ? Funny how one can fake it but these "time travailing" individuals can't put in the time to figure out what the hell might actually happen.

Well 2023 is around the corner so let's see how my crystal ball did o_O

Noah_A_S

I admit it is interesting reading these comments, and posts and theorizing what will happen. If you really aren't a time traveler then you're a damn good actor. In which case I hope you are a time traveler. What you just listed all sounds plausible. Thanks for posting, label.

label

I admit it is interesting reading these comments, and posts and theorizing what will happen. If you really aren't a time traveler then you're a damn good actor. In which case I hope you are a time traveler. What you just listed all sounds plausible. Thanks for posting, label.

i forgot to add this one:

10 > Humanity will face a sharp decline in population as early as 2030 because of the fact that Globally, 48.5 million couples experience infertility. It is said that 15% of the world's population will experience infertility and that each year the number is climbing due to genetic defects found all over the world.

I may not live to see 2030 so someone grab a ouija board and keep it close give me a call when this happen.