Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

Angelface239

moving in time and space works in relative coordinates. These are not films where you can specify a different date and end up in the same place. The earth flies, the sun is also flies, and only after calculating the ratio of the position of the earth from 2183 to 2020 I did land where I should have been. But the coefficient of rotation of the earth is dynamic as are the mass, the heating of the core and the magnetic field. Therefore, a deviation occurred. and I landed at that time, on the ground, but ~ 200 km southeast of a given point. On the enemy side

space is static, unlike matter. if you jump for example in 1000 year. Without changing coordinates, you will find yourself in space. And only in a couple of years the earth will be in these coordinates. (Only in time you was jumped)
This is a old disscuion belonging to a old post on here that dates back all the way to the begging start month of january. So how do i know if you are a real time traveler or not.

TimeFlipper

This is a old disscuion belonging to a old post on here that dates back all the way to the begging start month of january. So how do i know if you are a real time traveler or not.
You can find that out by asking the member to take the "Einstein Proof Of Time Traveller Claim"..Thats the one where you ask him to go forward 1 week into the future, and bring back today, the headlines from 3 separate UK Newspapers...If they are correct in 7 days time, then he is a time-traveller...simples (y):cool:..

scott93257

moving in time and space works in relative coordinates. These are not films where you can specify a different date and end up in the same place. The earth flies, the sun is also flies, and only after calculating the ratio of the position of the earth from 2183 to 2020 I did land where I should have been. But the coefficient of rotation of the earth is dynamic as are the mass, the heating of the core and the magnetic field. Therefore, a deviation occurred. and I landed at that time, on the ground, but ~ 200 km southeast of a given point. On the enemy side

space is static, unlike matter. if you jump for example in 1000 year. Without changing coordinates, you will find yourself in space. And only in a couple of years the earth will be in these coordinates. (Only in time you was jumped)
What type of technology do you utilize in order to allow for said travel through time? How does your "time" displacement device work?

Angelface239

for all this time, the Internet has not changed much. As well as computers in their direct sense. They did not develop anything new during the nuclear war. In the bunkers there was a local Internet, which was a backup of all the data of mankind. And communication gateways between several other bunkers by VHF towers. Google existed until the end of humanity, and this site was the first in response by query. It was not so hard to connect this internet, I can connect to any WiFi and other VHF hotspots in range of 100 km, and of course any dns of the future still uses 8.8.8.8 by default, as any devices uses nasm instructions
Yes the internet can be moving slowhow does that test work and opperate for that person to test if they are acutually telling the truth about acutually being a real time traveler?
You can find that out by asking the member to take the "Einstein Proof Of Time Traveller Claim"..Thats the one where you ask him to go forward 1 week into the future, and bring back today, the headlines from 3 separate UK Newspapers...If they are correct in 7 days time, then he is a time-traveller...simples (y):cool:..

Angelface239

Yes the internet can be moving slowhow does that test work and opperate for that person to test if they are acutually telling the truth about acutually being a real time traveler?
Okay. Hopefully that test works in testing out and naking sure that they are actually telling the truth about being a time traveler.

IAmThoth

For starters I'll say this:
In this frame, none of you have grasped the true understanding of its value nor has its nature effected you completely.

The einstein test wouldn't work for any of the skippers because itself changes in 10 fold every skip, which means you'll never have the same experience as the one you're in now nor would it be the same outcome even if you could bring something back.

Now let's put this in perspective for the geniuses who claim time travel or at least bash it and the nature thereof...

You're in a spectrum of existence right now reading my post as a counterargument folds whilst thinking about why I'm saying this, you're reading this and asking yourself why?
You just rethought that whilst thinking this is not relevant.
Truth is, that is a figment.
A singular figment, in which is used in such manners as "time".
As all figments, you choose a path a d the wilt of that can be manipulated.

There's not a place for a skipper in this present nor will it change anything other than it's own courses.
Clockwork doesn't work, but it rotates to it's own drum.

TimeFlipper

For starters I'll say this:
In this frame, none of you have grasped the true understanding of its value nor has its nature effected you completely.

The einstein test wouldn't work for any of the skippers because itself changes in 10 fold every skip, which means you'll never have the same experience as the one you're in now nor would it be the same outcome even if you could bring something back.

Now let's put this in perspective for the geniuses who claim time travel or at least bash it and the nature thereof...

You're in a spectrum of existence right now reading my post as a counterargument folds whilst thinking about why I'm saying this, you're reading this and asking yourself why?
You just rethought that whilst thinking this is not relevant.
Truth is, that is a figment.
A singular figment, in which is used in such manners as "time".
As all figments, you choose a path a d the wilt of that can be manipulated.

There's not a place for a skipper in this present nor will it change anything other than it's own courses.
Clockwork doesn't work, but it rotates to it's own drum.

On Paranormalis you have the right to express your own opinions, such as every member has :)..