Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

dimension-1hacker

For starters I'll say this:
In this frame, none of you have grasped the true understanding of its value nor has its nature effected you completely.

The einstein test wouldn't work for any of the skippers because itself changes in 10 fold every skip, which means you'll never have the same experience as the one you're in now nor would it be the same outcome even if you could bring something back.

Now let's put this in perspective for the geniuses who claim time travel or at least bash it and the nature thereof...

You're in a spectrum of existence right now reading my post as a counterargument folds whilst thinking about why I'm saying this, you're reading this and asking yourself why?
You just rethought that whilst thinking this is not relevant.
Truth is, that is a figment.
A singular figment, in which is used in such manners as "time".
As all figments, you choose a path a d the wilt of that can be manipulated.

There's not a place for a skipper in this present nor will it change anything other than it's own courses.
Clockwork doesn't work, but it rotates to it's own drum.
you are thoth but I am rick.

IAmThoth

you are thoth but I am rick.
How're those ramen noodles
On Paranormalis you have the right to express your own opinions, such as every member has :)..
So a fact is rather defined as an opinion by an opportunist, who's say on this site & for quite sometime, with sarcasm just has childish remarks and no real ideologue.

You flip what, time?
A stoner in his 40's with spare time trying to get a quick lift off a detoured conspiracy site?
Bravo kid, bravo.

Your opinion is the only one subjective or deemed worthy?
Or is anything that's opposing your ideals make you have the tendencies to react in a immature manner?

I'm sure, for the past few years, you've sat on this site ego driven, I can see it in your "influencing posts".

TimeFlipper

So a fact is rather defined as an opinion by an opportunist, who's say on this site & for quite sometime, with sarcasm just has childish remarks and no real ideologue.

You flip what, time?
A stoner in his 40's with spare time trying to get a quick lift off a detoured conspiracy site?
Bravo kid, bravo.

Or is anything that's opposing your ideals make you have the tendencies to react in a immature manner?

I'm sure, for the past few years, you've sat on this site ego driven, I can see it in your "influencing posts".

Oh dear, here you are again, under the influence of some mind controlling Alien, getting you VERY angry and forcing you into making those silly statements yet again! :ROFLMAO:...I noticed you brought up the word "sarcasm" for the second time which proves to me is the emotional trigger placed into your mind from that Alien with the pernicious agenda, that I also mentioned in a previous posting :devilish::ROFLMAO:..

By the way, you always have the right to your own opinions :ROFLMAO:..

dimension-1hacker

You flip what, time?
Bravo kid, bravo.

how is the simulation Morty, I am a rick. yn yy nn tyn

Element115

So let's look at some facts. Some dude came hundreds of years from the future to tell us that if he tells us things it will change the future. Mhm, isn't that time travel 101? A no-interference policy? Secondly, his language is "more different" than English we speak today, which has been somewhat solid going for the last several hundred years. Yes, languages change. We are vastly different now than say Old English, but not enough time has passed for language to evolve so much that it requires a translator when speaking the same language by less than a few hundred years apart. Third, what time traveler would come back in time just to post on a conspiracy forum full of purported nut-jobs like myself, and then start the thread off with "Hello Fake Time Travellers". One, he spelled traveler wrong. Two, even John Titor was way more convincing than this guy. And the more suspicious point is he posts it Jan 4th of 2020. I mean, he could've posted on Jan 1st if he was a time traveler, right? Sounds like he was thinking of something to do in the new year, found a conspiracy forum, and decided to post a bunch of garbage about him being the real deal with no actual evidence or supposed end-game, or reason to why he's really here. Last but absolutely not least, why would a time traveler require weaponry? I also find it hard to believe how 'space is static' yet it's constantly expanding because we can see the space between matter, grow; hence the entire hypothesis of the Big Bang. @Einstein is probably correct in his hypothesis and it doesn't take a genius to see that, but apparently takes one to say it... Right steiny? Ahh love ya bro. Mwa. No homo.

SergiusPaulus

Um. English is the last major language perhaps? Then it spreads globally. Meaning every language prior that English is based on would have to be developed in a way that translates to English. So English is delivered to its past language development stages before it was created. I have heard of a conspiracy time travel photo of Jesus? Any clues on where to find it?

TimeFlipper

Um. English is the last major language perhaps? Then it spreads globally. Meaning every language prior that English is based on would have to be developed in a way that translates to English. So English is delivered to its past language development stages before it was created. I have heard of a conspiracy time travel photo of Jesus? Any clues on where to find it?

Yes, its on the Shroud of Turin..