Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

SergiusPaulus

Are there conspiracy facts of Jesus not dying and escaping to South of France with Magdalene. I only get rumors. I guess a time traveler might know.

SergiusPaulus

I did that years ago. But I don’t understand her journals. Then I stumbled on time travel theory/fact/conspiracy. I texted her for awhile but then conspiracy was getting too factual so I let it go.not sure where she got her info.

SergiusPaulus

Is Lilith a time travel conspiracy or just Babylonian mythology? They are all Over the place on determining that. Adams first wife before Eve.

Angelface239

Is Lilith a time travel conspiracy or just Babylonian mythology? They are all Over the place on determining that. Adams first wife before Eve.
Based of the bible itself of what i read Eve was the only wife Adam had, and he was not with Lilth who is complety diffrent. Based of what i looked about her before she is a demon. If you look lith you will see what i mean.

SergiusPaulus

If Bible hides Lilith then maybe Eve is the demon working with the serpent. That’s why she CHOOSES to follow the serpent rather than be tempted by it? So many mysteries.

SergiusPaulus

Why would God need a man to create a woman in Genesis 2 when he already created both in Genesis 1:27?

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

TimeFlipper

Oh Dear, lets forget all about Fake Time Travellers that happens to be the topic of this thread, and bring up the subject of Religion Yet Again! ad nauseum :fp: