Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

SergiusPaulus

Hopefully this post will not cause a time quake that breaks our future timeline. I have seen other photos of Titor that I can no longer find on internet. If people have other pictures saved to their computer I would appreciate seeing them here. I am his photographer and he and I have not met yet. That’s why I’m trying to find him.

TimeFlipper

I thought Lilith was a myth not religion. If time travel is also a myth I was looking for clarification.

Mythology is a folklore genre consisting of narratives or stories that play a fundamental role in society, such as foundational tales...Myths are usually Gods or Supernatural Beings, where as Time-Travel is considered to be either fact or just delusional bull shit :LOL:..

Hilton.P

NON ! C'est pas possible you to be a timetravel ... as for everyone else ....
Do you know why solid proofs of timetravel aren't allowed in wide public ? ...
Imagine Jesus Christ born from a FIVet (Fecondation in vitro) and the eggs inplanted on his mother . and imagine a HEART SURGERY performed on the profet Mohammed and Gabriel(Jibril) being just a timetravel with a ship and many strong lights around him ... this would be chaos and panic with the only small chance of "profs profs proooooofs of timetravel" so stop asking that .