Hello Fellow Paranormal Enthuseists.

Computerbug

Hello all, My name is computerbug. My main interests include the paranormal, working on comics (I am currently working on one about exorcisms) and I do a lot of work on computers. I am currently 15 but have already experienced very large amounts of paranormal activity including poltergeist, having a conversation with a ghost, demons effecting my dreams (That's probably my creepiest story), I have experienced 3 UFOs at once, and I feel as though I have some forms of psychic abilities but they're very weak. So other than that I draw constantly I'm cold all the time and have a very dark sense of humor. If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask.:cautious:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! :) Sounds like you came through many paranormal experiences, I'd definitely like to hear more about them. All psychic abilities can be developed, so don't ever give up.

Comic books rock, you should post something about what you're doing.

Computerbug

I'll probably post a couple of my stories here once I find the appropriated topics and such. And about the artwork, here's the first concept art I ever made for the comic about a year and a half ago of one of the 2 main characters.
He was highly inspired by the entity known as "spring heeled jack" and in the story he was named by a child so he's called Stitchy.
5446737176_7f14ce9edd.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, feel free to start your own topics in the forum section you feel they fit the best. It should be very interesting to discuss about your experiences. It seems more and more people are starting to share stuff that happened to them, so we're more and more aware that weird experiences happen to more and more people all around the world. Somehow, a lot of folks who experienced paranormal phenomena used to feel like they were the only ones who went through that. Believe me, they're not!

As for the comics, your character looks way cool, it's not that easy to come up with your own stuff and turn it into a drawing, let alone a comic. :)