Confirmed Hoax Hello folks. (Time Traveler From The 1950s)

Jim Williams

Very sad.. but you will have shifted for a purpose or reason. I don't believe these things happen randomly. Your were selected. As your new life progresses you will discover what that purpose is.

Hey Snake, thanks for the kind words. I've been away for a while, and I've come across something very weird. I came back to share with you some insights to where I've been. I was beginning to get used to this time, but I wanted to go back wearing my clothes from the past. So I went back to the man I sold it too, and when he saw me he was in the middle of a conversation with a lady. He stopped, and bent down to pick up something. He gave me the box, and he said "No one believes these clothes are old. So no one wants to buy it." I was happy I got it back, but confused as to why no one believed it was from the past. Anyways I changed into my old clothes after I washed them. So I went out to walk around. I came across a group of people following a woman.

They were walking around some old buildings. I believe you people call it a tour. She was yelling, and pointing at stuff. It was two days after Halloween. I also noticed many people were sharing some stories when we made stops to gather food, and refreshments. I listened in to hear what they were talking about, and the blonde girl with the striped dress was the one who was speaking. She mentioned how spirits reside in old buildings, and I believe she was trying to scare the people. What caught my attention was when she mentioned a wormhole exists in an old theater, and how everyone who goes into this theater experiences some weird stuff. So I asked her if she could show me this theater. She perked up, and had a smile on her face, and asked if anyone else wanted to come along. An old couple, and two teenagers followed us.So we came to the theater which was like a walking distance from where we were. It didn't seem abandoned to me. People were still there coming in, and out of the theater like it was a regular day.

So I confronted her, and told her "I see people, and why did you lie?" She looked, at the couple, and at the teenagers then to me. "There's no one here." I laughed, and they looked at me like I was something from a horror movie. They just kept on moving along, and she was just talking on, and on. One of the boys gave me a bubblegum, and asked if I was alright. I just followed silently, but I kept seeing people walking around us. That's what confused me, why could I only see it. I then noticed someone wave at me. I rubbed my eyes, and stared back. He was still there. So i left my group, and followed the guy. He went to theater 03, and opened the doors. All I could see were people, and I heard them laughing at what was on the big screen. I stepped in, and I gasped for breath because I thought I was going to die. Then my eyes closed, and I could only hear people screaming my name. "Jim! He Jim bud! Wake Up!" I squinted my eyes to see my friends above me, and Sarah holding her friends shoulder trying not to cry. "You passed out twice now. Once in the bathroom, and now." I don't recall waking up, or even fainting. All I could do was cry because I was back home! Back to where I belonged. Time passed by, and some of the stuff I've read in your time have come to pass. I was amazed, and of course I didn't tell anyone that a black president was going to appear in the late 20's everyone would look at like I was mad. It was great to be home, and I loved every signal moment of it. So I wanted to test something. How come warm holes exist, and where do they originate from. So I had to come back here some how, and learn more about this phenomenon. I looked around for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing came up. I eventually went to a play with my family. We went to it, and during the play I couldn't keep my eyes opened. So I fell asleep, and when I woke up I was back here. so I jumped online and came to share this with you all. So my belief is there are wormholes in this world, and we just need to look for them.

Last edited:

Jim Williams

Jim, welcome. I am a new member. I wanted to reassure you that everyone at 21 years old, probably regardless of when they were born, would have regrets regarding their parents. Give yourself a break if possible.
You were born about the same time that my parents were. And I assume you had to live through WWII. That and the depression must've been very difficult.
Just welcome to you. If I can be of any assistance to you as a long time former English teacher, I'd be happy to

I think I can mangae, and thank you for the kind words. WWII was really terrible, and I hope we don't have to go through that again. Thank you for welcoming me.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Well as your own travel has proven, anything is possible.

Why not wormholes?! If we could capture one, keep it stable, somehow control it then that would be pretty interesting. A direct stargate into a different universe, time or dimension. I imagine that is the sort of thing that goes on in secret at CERN

Jim Williams

Well as your own travel has proven, anything is possible.

Why not wormholes?! If we could capture one, keep it stable, somehow control it then that would be pretty interesting. A direct stargate into a different universe, time or dimension. I imagine that is the sort of thing that goes on in secret at CERN

Okay so I've made some progress. I've went to the same Cinema at certain times through out the day. I entered Theater 03, and whatever was playing I would ignore, and I even applied for a job there so I can stay close to the theater. I'm on the fence about if I'm going through a wormhole, or I'm experiencing Time slips (Learned about this today) The time slips that I go through are somewhat bizarre in my opinion. In the past time flows smoothly, and every year that passes I'm aging normally. As soon as I'm in this time/era the flow of time freezes for some reason. So recently I've visited a doctor, and see if I was experiencing anything weird. My neighbor took me to the doctor, and waited patiently for me to finish so she can give me a ride. After the doc said I was in the clear, I had to find out what was causing this. I told Mrs. Richards. (My neighbor) if she knew of anything that might be causing this. (I've told her my story) Even though she lives by herself she was the only kind person I met at this Era, and the only one that I could relate to. She was 70 years old, and I couldn't help myself to share my story. So Last night something absolutely astonishing happened at the theater. I was cleaning theater 03 like normally around closing time. Remember when I said I was visiting the Cinema at Certain times. Those times were like every hour lol. 4 times stood out to me while trying to find a solution.

10:00 Am
3:05 Pm
5:23 PM
10:00 PM

For some odd reason around these times the theater starts to get really cold, and the hands on my watch would spin fast. I never brought this up to the staff. So I just took note for late on. Until I had enough, and It was freezing so bad that I had to leave the theater. After I couldn't take it anymore I called up one of my colleagues who was working with me. She noticed it too, and I asked her is this unusual. She's been working in the theater for 4-5 years, and never experienced this. I left to go home for the night, and I researched about how time slips occur, and what are the side effects. I really hate living this double life. If you can help out with a way to solve this Time Slips or whatever they're called. Because like I said The past is normal to me, but the present is just something very unfamiliar.

Jim Williams

I'm sorry about not being active enough on this site. I've come to the conclusion whenever I log back on I'll either found something that could help my journey back home, and I would love to share it with you all. If I don't find anything I won't bother to log on. It might be a while until I log back on anyways, because I'll test out some other experiments. So far the Cinema is my only way of transporting back, and forth from this timeline to my own timeline. If I ever find a way back home ( I hope I do). It will be a very long time before I think of returning back. The only reason I'm writing this is I've popped up in this timeline for god knows why, and I've been looking for answers for the past 3 years. I've finally got the courage to search forums, and share my story. If anyone ever finds out a solution. I would be happy to hear it. Today will be my last day of work, until the holiday break. I'll manage to gather my belongings, and I will try my best to reach back home. If I fail, I'll test it again, and again. My condolences to all the people who've helped me out through out this forum. Thank you, and farewell. (I'll be online for a couple more hours)

Jim Williams

What all did you do the first couple of days of arriving here? How did you spend your time?

The first week was a struggle. I was homeless, and I was living in a homeless shelter. The library was near by so I ended up just going over there since there was heat, and books that I could read. I've spent my first year just looking for jobs, and a home, and trying to figure out what was going on.

kevin32

As a newcomer to these forums, I don't feel it's my place yet to point out the holes in this story. Anyone else care to do the honors?

Internalexile

What all did you do the first couple of days of arriving here? How did you spend your time?

The first week was a struggle. I was homeless, and I was living in a homeless shelter. The library was near by so I ended up just going over there since there was heat, and books that I could read. I've spent my first year just looking for jobs, and a home, and trying to figure out what was going on.

I have a question, how are you able to get your job? Surely they would check your background for criminal records and if your born in 1920s, that would raise some red flags.