Hello from Owlcool

owlcool

Hi, I am Owlcool.
I am in Absolute Disbelief at the Occult, but I do intend to work out some quarks with Time Travel.
Such as this:
Let's say that time travel was made common place.
Now let's say an Apocalyptic Event occurred.
If there was some level of warning, this would lead to thousands of people time traveling to the past, to avoid this.
This would immediately lead to overpopulation and starvation, thanks to repeating this event.
Not only will this event effect everyone in History, it will effect everyone in History thousands of times over, thanks to new worldlines being created thousands of times a second.

In short, I support the Privatization of Time Travel.

TimeFlipper

Hi Owl welcome to Paranormalis :)
Can I buy shares in the privatisation of time-travel?....I would like to spread my share options that I already have :D

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis Owlcool...you will find plenty of cool time travel conversation here, which will make your head turn.

Maddy

I'll cheerfully admit that I am not in anyway smart enough to think past time paradoxes (I've gotten as far as, "well, if anyone will change time, they've already done in and we needn't worry about it" and then my brain gets stuck and goes back to that), but it's a pleasure to meet you! With any luck, some of your posts might unstick my brain a little bit when it comes to these things :)

owlcool

I'll cheerfully admit that I am not in anyway smart enough to think past time paradoxes (I've gotten as far as, "well, if anyone will change time, they've already done in and we needn't worry about it" and then my brain gets stuck and goes back to that), but it's a pleasure to meet you! With any luck, some of your posts might unstick my brain a little bit when it comes to these things :)
Well there is multiple theories that I may bring up.
1. The Multiverse Theory.
Every choice makes a new universe, to time travel would be to take you to that new universe unless it was possible for that time travel and everything that happened within it to have already happened in the past.
Grandfather Paradox?
You are in a New Universe, where you were never born.
But if you were to say: Save somebody that went missing in a Plane Crash-You might remain in that Universe.
2. The Worldline Theory.
The world is almost completely straightforward with time, but you can split off from that timeline, and you will if you time travel.
John Titor would be an example of this.
His very existence in the past shifted the Worldline, every second.
I am starting talk about the possibility of there being a entirely new rope, or another timeline very different then John Titor's timeline, and I am showing how the Iran Nuclear deal may just be creating that, and showing how if John Titor was real, then he might just be our Current President.
3. This is a favored theory of mine.
Let's say that the Universe is a Simulation.
It would be entirely possible that Time Travel is being used, as a little bit of a Rewind Button.
But I hope that isn't true.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Owlcool, welcome to the forum.

Your time travel theories and ideas are welcome, we're all going to enjoy discussing them with you from now on. Thank you for joining our community! :)

Have fun!

owlcool

Hi Owlcool, welcome to the forum.

Your time travel theories and ideas are welcome, we're all going to enjoy discussing them with you from now on. Thank you for joining our community! :)

Have fun!l
Thanks, I mainly joined to convince my friend to become a Physicist. I will quote what I said on a different thread.
Keep in mind this is slightly out of context, but still understandable and truthful.

owlcool

I have considered this in the past.

It would be a great plot line for a book.
I am actually speaking this with complete sincerity.
My friend is honestly a Math Genius. He could honestly get a scholarship anywhere.
He actually wants to be a Furniture Painter and drop out of High School as soon as possible.
I want to convince him to become a Physicist.
The dream of Time Travel might be a good enough Allure.

I have deemed it would take a lot of motivation, which is part of the entire reason I joined this forum.
I need information, preparing, theorizing and planning on my side to actually convince him.

Sound a bit Cliche?
I don't care.

He is bored with practically and literally everything.
So why not the Entertainment all the ages have to offer?
We could watch Shakespeare play, Martin Luthor King Jr. give his "I have a Dream speech" and so much more.

If this isn't enough for him, I am honestly going to give up. He is sadly a lost cause if this isn't enough for him.

So, Want to help?
Engage in the Discussion.