Hello From TTO34

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

For those who want to see the chat..

Welcome to the Time Travel Forum Chat.
8:48 PM Timescholar has joined the chat.
8:48 PM [hdrkid] Hi Pyro
8:48 PM [PyRo99] Hi Timescholar
8:48 PM [Timescholar] hi
8:49 PM [TTO34] hello all
8:49 PM [Timescholar] Looks like you have a lot of questions in the forum
8:49 PM [hdrkid] Oh ye.
8:49 PM [TTO34] ye si do im talking to snow
8:50 PM [Timescholar] I'll ask mine in here instead. So, if Kerry reinstates the draft, what is the reasoning for it?
8:52 PM [TTO34] civil WAR
8:53 PM [TTO34] sorry about that talking to snow
8:53 PM [hdrkid] Kerry said he needed additional troops to stabilize Iraq, right?
8:53 PM [Timescholar] yes
8:53 PM [Timescholar] I think so
8:54 PM [Timescholar] If I remember what he said in the debates.
8:54 PM [Timescholar] Does any civil unrest occur this month? If so, what and when? (It was one of jt's claims about this election period)
8:54 PM [hdrkid] I went by the Army recruitment center, that place was empty!
8:55 PM [TTO34] nothing to that effect... the draft bill will be voted against next month
8:55 PM bearish_123 has joined the chat.
8:55 PM [TTO34] it will get voted for in 2005 in the first few months
8:56 PM [Timescholar] So, something must happen between now and Kerry reinstating the draft to cause the civil war. What is it?
8:56 PM [bearish_123] hello
8:56 PM [Timescholar] So that's between now and February..
8:56 PM [bearish_123] other time travlers have mentioned bush will win
8:56 PM [bearish_123] is it possible their is a divergence between your time line and ours
8:57 PM [Timescholar] TTO - Will there be any major events between now and February? (Besides the draft. A civil war just doesn't pop up out of nowhere...)
8:57 PM [hdrkid] Quick question, is the vote in Colorado split?
8:58 PM [bearish_123] maxwell mentioned a militray raid in PA
8:58 PM [bearish_123] but didnt give a date
8:58 PM [TTO34] im sorry to all im trying to talk to snow at the same time
8:58 PM [Timescholar] I never read all of Maxwell's posts.
8:59 PM [Timescholar] Most of them, but not all of them..
8:59 PM [hdrkid] What I heard from another TT was that Bush originally won the election, but the vote in Colorado was split giving Kerry the election.
8:59 PM [PyRo99] You guys, give TT034 some time to answer the questions, your spitting more out at him, than he can answer
8:59 PM [bearish_123] wow thats a possiblity
8:59 PM [Timescholar] I did hear something about Colorado's votes being split up to go to each canidate instead of just one.
9:00 PM [bearish_123] i wonder if they really use elf weapons to rig the elections
9:00 PM [Timescholar] elf weapons? huh? :/
9:01 PM [TTO34] if u look at the news.. hdrkid there should be a vote coming up in colorado, that will decide to split the votes
9:01 PM [hdrkid] Thanks
9:01 PM [bearish_123] intresting
9:01 PM [Timescholar] They had something on that topic on CNN a few days or weeks ago.
9:02 PM [Timescholar] I think a couple of other states were thinking about it.
9:02 PM [bearish_123] why would they split the votes
9:02 PM [Timescholar] Anyway, TTO - Will there be any major events between now and February that will spark the civil war?
9:02 PM [TTO34] i have already posted what the final votes will be
9:02 PM [bearish_123] you know the electoral college is a stupid system
9:03 PM [Jovial_Kitten] guys please let tt034 catch up with the questions.
9:03 PM [Timescholar] Yeah, he still hasn't answered mine yet and I posted it 10 minutes ago. :)
9:03 PM [Timescholar] well, 6..
9:04 PM [TTO34] im sorry to all
9:04 PM [PyRo99] TT034 , invite snow to the chat
9:05 PM The_Federation has joined the chat.
9:05 PM [TTO34] Timescholar.. no not major events smalll ones keep your eys open and u will see where it is leading
9:05 PM [bearish_123] okay dont get mad at me did earth have a polar shift
9:05 PM [The_Federation] Good lord I miss my cable connection.
9:05 PM [PyRo99] LOL Fed
9:05 PM [The_Federation] Hows it going Pyro,everyone.
9:06 PM [The_Federation] hdrkid, first time here?
9:06 PM [Timescholar] I guess I'm still not making that connection (no pun intended with the recent conversation) with the civil war coming out of nowhere and a draft..
9:06 PM [PyRo99] Good, but Im stepping out to go watch TV.
9:06 PM [Timescholar] Or is the draft the cause of the civil war?
9:06 PM [hdrkid] yes
9:06 PM [Jovial_Kitten] dear lord pyro. send another moderator in then!
9:06 PM [Jovial_Kitten] or not. maybe they'll all eat each other alive.
9:06 PM [The_Federation] Reserves are close to maxed out, and other troops are being pulled from other locations for civil deffense.
9:06 PM [PyRo99] I can't there isn't one. How over-run are we? THIS BADLY.
9:07 PM [PyRo99] I have been in here for 7 hrs straight now, with some breaks. I need some god damn relief soon.
9:07 PM [PyRo99] You guys be civil, and don't mind my outburst.
9:07 PM [PyRo99] Take care.
9:07 PM [Timescholar] I saw a poll on a webpage once on if people wanted a draft. 90% said no.
9:07 PM [Timescholar] I decided to do a little poll on a forum I moderate about who people would think would reinable the draft. So far, they think none will even touch the topic.
9:07 PM [hdrkid] 99% of teens say NO!
9:07 PM [TTO34] Time:::: no it doesnt come from nowhere when kerry is elected the draft bill is voted against.. but everyone finds out the Kerry will try and re pass that bill in the first few months..
9:08 PM [TTO34] which starts to change things
9:08 PM [The_Federation] Hello TT, you are the supposed new TT correct?
9:08 PM [TTO34] when the bill is passed
9:08 PM [bearish_123] i wont fight for a country that taxs us 75% and uses the money to enrich international bankers
9:08 PM [TTO34] its family and state against the goverment
9:08 PM [TTO34] stats dont want the bill to be apart of ther state
9:08 PM [TTO34] states
9:08 PM [TTO34] sorry trying to get to everyons question
9:09 PM [The_Federation] Welcome to the chat. May I ask you a few questions?
9:09 PM [The_Federation] From where do you come from? Location, Alliegences, Time.
9:09 PM [TTO34] can we go one at a time starting from Bearish_123 and go in order form there??
9:09 PM [Jovial_Kitten] we can try.
9:10 PM [bearish_123] hdrkid you mentioned that kerry will pull out of iraq in 2007. why would he do this if he wanted the draft
9:10 PM [bearish_123] sure sorry
9:10 PM [hdrkid] On the line I went to Kerry pulled out and was re-elected in 2008.
9:11 PM [bearish_123] well what happens to all 600+ concentration camps
9:11 PM [Timescholar] Jovial - You could moderate the room (+m mode) and voice us 1 at a time. That's what I do in my chatroom.
9:11 PM [Timescholar] Or pyro
9:11 PM [hdrkid] Cities evacuated in 2009, Russia attacks in 2010.
9:11 PM [Jovial_Kitten] I'm not a moderator and pyro is on vacation as moderator
9:11 PM [Timescholar] This chatroom doesn't let you see who's a moderator or owner very well..
9:11 PM [TTO34] bearish: if anything the people should no by now(but they dont) that kerry is a lie's and will say anything to win.. or say anything at that time to make u feel good
9:11 PM [Timescholar] Or chat op
9:11 PM [Jovial_Kitten] blue names are moderator
9:12 PM [bearish_123] yeah both are skull and bones
9:12 PM [bearish_123] in fact they graduated only 2 years apart
9:12 PM [bearish_123] im guessing yale university was destoyed in the war
9:12 PM [Jovial_Kitten] the best we can do is just try to behave ourselves.
9:12 PM [Timescholar] Here's mine for when you get around to it. Why does Hillary run in 2008? Why doesn't Kerry run again? Is it because of the draft?
9:13 PM [bearish_123] how will Nesara legislation get pushed through.
9:13 PM [TTO34] Kerry has cancer lung cancer
9:13 PM [bearish_123] hey nesara is how clinton gets in
9:13 PM [bearish_123] atleast i think it is
9:13 PM [Timescholar] What's Nesara?
9:14 PM [bearish_123] its being pushed by lord sadana, saint germaine, hilary clinton, and dick cheny
9:14 PM [hdrkid] National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act
9:14 PM [hdrkid] debt relief bill
9:14 PM [bearish_123] they want to get bush out of office and install clinton get rid of the fedreal reserve, IRS and cancel national debt
9:15 PM [hdrkid] Gotta go guys.
9:15 PM [bearish_123] wow so he has cancer
9:15 PM [bearish_123] why dont the illuminati guys treat it using rife technology
9:15 PM [Timescholar] TTO - What do you do all day?
9:15 PM hdrkid has left the chat.
9:17 PM [TTO34] Time: things are differnt in your timeline.. i watch the news.. listen to music.. run test
9:17 PM [Timescholar] What kind of tests?
9:18 PM Mudpuppy has joined the chat.
9:18 PM [Jovial_Kitten] hi mudpuppy
9:18 PM [Mudpuppy] hi cat
9:18 PM [Mudpuppy] hi all
9:19 PM [Timescholar] hmm, will the puppy and kitten behave? ;)
9:19 PM [bearish_123] did anyone listen to art bell friday night
9:19 PM [bearish_123] he was talking about titor
9:19 PM [Jovial_Kitten] hehe we always do
9:19 PM [Mudpuppy] I promise not to chase jovial
9:19 PM [TTO34] make sure there is no leeks/and to check and see if energy/fuel is not wher eit should be
9:19 PM Jovial_Kitten promises not to hiss or scratch
9:19 PM [Mudpuppy] i listened to him. I posted my notes in the forum
9:19 PM [bearish_123] does your deivce operate on keer singularities
9:20 PM [Mudpuppy] Kerr
9:20 PM [Timescholar] I don't listen to Art Bell. 1 - it's too late at night. 2 - I really don't by into those kinds of conpiracy theories much. (I heard of him back in the 90s, when I often saw Art Bell mentioned along side new age stuff)
9:21 PM [Timescholar] and remote viewing
9:21 PM [Timescholar] I even heard about the TTI forum - guess I could've spotted JT had I gone there.
9:21 PM [Mudpuppy] remote viewing is an interesting concept
9:21 PM [Timescholar] I've seen it on TV a few times (even the Discovery Channel once).
9:21 PM [Timescholar] Doesn't seem very accurate though.
9:21 PM [bearish_123] same here i usualy dont listen because i rather learn it on my own and his show to too long and slow
9:22 PM [TTO34] bearish::: to a point.. bu it involves more like engery produced by what u call it now superconducter
9:22 PM [Jovial_Kitten] I adore Art bell. He has a great speaking voice and rarely stands for crap.
9:22 PM [Timescholar] In fact, in the 90s, I heard about TTI and timetravel, I thought that was just another scifi trend. Then I saw about time travel on PBS (Public Broadcasting Service).
9:23 PM [Timescholar] They have a video clip of their entire program online.
9:23 PM [Mudpuppy] well re: remote viewing-I find it strange that the govt has invested so much time and money into the project
9:23 PM [Timescholar] nova Online I think has it.
9:23 PM [Mudpuppy] is it pay?
9:23 PM [Timescholar] No, it's free
9:23 PM [The_Federation] Howdy mudpuppy.
9:24 PM DadOf5 has joined the chat.
9:24 PM [Mudpuppy] I taped it so I could listen to it again
9:24 PM [The_Federation] Wb dad.
9:24 PM [bearish_123] i ask you in the message board if you could give us a copy of the consitution. i would love to see it. what differences are there.
9:24 PM [Jovial_Kitten] welcome dad
9:24 PM [Mudpuppy] Howdy Fed and Dad
9:24 PM [DadOf5] Hi all
9:24 PM [Jovial_Kitten] thank god someone with booting power is here,at least for a little bit:)
9:24 PM [TTO34] hello dadof5
9:24 PM [DadOf5] what's up folks?
9:25 PM [The_Federation] Not much.
9:26 PM [bearish_123] hi dad welcome
9:27 PM [Timescholar] mudpuppy -- http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html
9:27 PM [TTO34] ty u all for your time/ i must go
9:27 PM [Mudpuppy] thanks Time...brb
9:27 PM [Timescholar] It's \"The Elegant Universe\". It had stuff about String Theory, and I think a bit on time travel theory
9:27 PM [bearish_123] hey thank you for stopping by
9:27 PM [Timescholar] TTO - Where are you going?
9:27 PM Timescholar wonders where a timetraveller would go when he's here for 2 months or so...
9:28 PM [Timescholar] Puppy - the 3rd hour is about timetravel. Interesting. (I just wished I could get the time zone changes straight without being confused. ;))
9:29 PM [TTO34] time: much to see, things to here...
9:30 PM [DadOf5] what will you see and hear?
9:32 PM [TTO34] DAD::(lol) what i will see is what is different form my timeline and yours... Eminem/the judgs/sherly crow.. things like that dont no who they are
9:33 PM [Timescholar] Was Christopher Reeve still alive in your time?
9:33 PM Mudpuppy has left the chat.
9:33 PM [TTO34] yes and not perylized
9:33 PM Mudpuppy has joined the chat.
9:33 PM [bearish_123] do they have income taxe in the future
9:34 PM [Mudpuppy] Hey Time...can you send me that link again....I keep getting the boot. I'll write it down and look at it in a seperate window
9:34 PM [TTO34] its still the same 2 hings always stay the same.. you will die and you will pay taxes
9:34 PM [Timescholar] ok
9:34 PM [Timescholar] I posted it (the log) in tto's thread
9:34 PM [Timescholar] http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html
9:35 PM [bearish_123] :(
9:35 PM [Mudpuppy] thanks pie
9:37 PM [Timescholar] TTO - What purpose do you have coming here to this time, and to this forum?
9:39 PM [Jovial_Kitten] Someone tell me when I can ask a question.
9:39 PM [TTO34] time: im testing the C204e.. no purpose but to test... as for the fourm to tell u what i no.. and to see if anyone form the future has been here before me
9:39 PM [TTO34] go ahead kitten
9:40 PM [Jovial_Kitten] Do you believe we can change our future? Stop the draft? Stop the Civil war?
9:40 PM [bearish_123] there are alot of time travelers form the year 3000 that vist often
9:40 PM virtualgirl has joined the chat.
9:40 PM [bearish_123] though i never met one personally
9:40 PM [Jovial_Kitten] Hi virtual girl
9:40 PM [DadOf5] Hi VG
9:40 PM [virtualgirl] hey
9:41 PM [Mudpuppy] Hey VG: We missed you Sunday night!
9:41 PM [TTO34] bearish: one thing is for sure any timline can change thats what free will is!! but u can only brolong something
9:41 PM [Timescholar] Wouldn't their language be vastly different? (Ever try reading Beowulf in the origanal? I have...)
9:41 PM [Jovial_Kitten] Interesting. Thank you for your answer
9:42 PM [Mudpuppy] Art Bell (really George Noury) had a time traveler on Friday night...she said she was from 3030...He said, \"Oh we get that alot\"
9:42 PM [virtualgirl] anything new?
9:42 PM [TTO34] thank you all!!
9:42 PM [TTO34] i will be going now
9:42 PM [Jovial_Kitten] TimeScholar,that's what is interesting,is the lack of slang we see in some of our timetraveler's.
9:42 PM [Jovial_Kitten] Goodbye TT034
9:42 PM [virtualgirl] later gator
9:42 PM [Mudpuppy] see ya!
9:44 PM [Mudpuppy] Hey 34. Before you go....if you can always change the future \"free will\" than what's the point of TTs coming back and telling us about predictions?
9:45 PM [virtualgirl] Are all chats put in an archive? I thought I saved the one from earlier and then when I closed the chat, it disappeared.
9:45 PM [Mudpuppy] yes..Satan can get it for you
9:45 PM [TTO34] Time travel can occur in general relativistic models in which one has closed time-like curves (ctc's)
9:45 PM [Jovial_Kitten] Satan recieves transcripts of all the chats
9:46 PM [Jovial_Kitten] he releases the tt ones.
9:46 PM [TTO34] A time like curve is simply a space-time trajectory such that the speed of light is never equalled or exceeded along this trajectory.
9:46 PM [TTO34] Time-like curves thus represent the possible trajectories of ordinary objects
9:47 PM [DadOf5] wish frings was here
9:47 PM [virtualgirl] orangeskies been back?
9:47 PM Snow_Fire_Watches has joined the chat.
9:47 PM [DadOf5] Hi Snow
9:48 PM [virtualgirl] hey
9:48 PM [Mudpuppy] 34: Thereby representing possible outcomes?
9:48 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hey hey
9:48 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hi TT
9:49 PM [Timescholar] puppy - watching the PBS program?
9:49 PM [Jovial_Kitten] vg- I haven't seen him come back
9:50 PM [Timescholar] TT - You should look at that too and see how much of it is right/wrong
9:50 PM [virtualgirl] I'm kinda glad. He freaked me out bad.
9:50 PM [Mudpuppy] I have it ready to go but I wanted to hear TT034's reply first
9:50 PM [TTO34] good night all.. except for a few..
9:50 PM TTO34 has left the chat.
9:50 PM [Mudpuppynight 34
9:51 PM [Jovial_Kitten] well. that was..interesting.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello From TTO34

Glad I missed this :)

TP-WD40:

My instincts scream that you're a hoax. Based on reading this one thread, I believe you to be a 12 to 14 year old male just looking for a good time.

I have thus far not seen anything that can support your claims. Scientific details on how your machine works, photographic evidence.... Your lack of typing skills does not lend to your story. If I came in here typing like "I am teh noobiest noob evar and i pwnzered joo!!!" do you think anyone would take what I have to say seriously? If you want to see an example of a good hoax, search for Padraic on these forums and take some notes. You've got quite a bit to learn about pulling the wool over people's eyes.

Show us some hard, verifiable evidence, or leave. Your apparent unwillingness to cooperate lends little to what little credibility you have.... If any.

Snow

Hello From TTO34

Well, I don't know what to say here exactly.

I have heard TT034's voice. He is not a young kid, he indeed sounds like an older man. An older American man.

I have had a couple interesting conversations with him privately and he is able to type intelligently though with skills about as bad as mine in chat. LOL. I can put up with abbreviations like no and u and terminal misspellings - I have to, since I am just as bad!

He has promised to send me proof near the time of his leaving which is quite far away (61 days from Oct. 5) and his saga could possibly not last that long. :D
I have agreed to keep what he has said he will send private until he has left and I don't expect it any time soon. I will honor what ever requests he makes regarding what he send me and one request so far is that I keep the list of what I am expecting to myself for now. He claims he will try to send me hard evidence though everything we have discussed so far is "soft".

I have asked him, and will continue to ask him, to post some pictures NOW in this forum, while he is still here. I think he is going to. He says his manual looks on the cover just like John's with the exception of some revision dates and the document number in the top left corner and the model number of the machine. I have asked him to open the book to one of the pages sent to Art Bell

http://timetravelforum.net/library/index.p...hp?showtopic=69

and use his digital camera to take a picture of the open book of that page and the page next to it. That would make me happy for a little while and I hope he does it.

That's all I have for now . . .

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

Frog186

Hello From TTO34

TTO34
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to say how are you doing in general? I am doing fine I wanted to ask you if you could pm or email me about your time machine by describing it to me or explaining it to me in a message also have two more questions for you so here they are:

1. What kind of time machines or time travel devices do they have in your timeline?

2. Is time travel and teleportation permitted or outlawed in your timeline?

thanks for listening and responding and thanks for your time and patience and so much more if you want to chat sometimethen you can always email me in this forum or my main email address at lycos well I have stuff to do so I will talk with you later!

DadOf5

Hello From TTO34

Today's chat

11:45 AM TTO34 has joined the chat.
11:46 AM [curious] so, let's talk about john titor
11:46 AM [scififan28] hey tto34
11:47 AM [TheHeggy] Greetings wd40
11:47 AM [TTO34] hello
11:47 AM [scififan28] john titor is interesting.
11:47 AM [curious] nobody wants to talk
11:47 AM [scififan28] there we go
11:47 AM [TheHeggy] I am talking right now.
11:47 AM [KiraSjon] duck duck
11:47 AM [TheHeggy] And here.... Again
11:47 AM [KiraSjon] choochoo
11:47 AM [sosuemetoo] Okay, so there's no confusion here
11:47 AM [scififan28] meow whip
11:47 AM [KiraSjon] there now everyone knows there's talking going on
11:47 AM [sosuemetoo] The rules are as follows:
11:48 AM [sosuemetoo] Questions may be asked of tt034.
11:48 AM [sosuemetoo] The questions will begin by the person first on the list to your right
11:48 AM [sosuemetoo] AFter the person asks that question, tt034 may answer
11:48 AM [curious] i was listening to coast to coast last night and heard about john titor
11:48 AM [sosuemetoo] If you have no question when it is your turn, just say "pass"
11:48 AM [KiraSjon] hey that's dado! :) (i'm so excited for you hun! you totally deserve it!)
11:48 AM [curious] what r u talking about
11:48 AM [scififan28] LOL
11:48 AM [curious] why are there rules here
11:48 AM [sosuemetoo] TT034 are you ready to answer questions?
11:49 AM [sosuemetoo] tt034 ?
11:49 AM [KiraSjon] curious - we have rules so that we can keep order and peace :)
11:50 AM [KiraSjon] it's trickier in chat because nothing gets edited
11:50 AM [TTO34] yes
11:50 AM [sosuemetoo] thank you tt034
11:50 AM [sosuemetoo] dado you are first
11:50 AM [DadOf5] I'll pass here
11:50 AM [KiraSjon] although abusive language from anyone and mom'll prolly kick yas
11:50 AM [KiraSjon] just fyi
11:50 AM [sosuemetoo] pass curious you are next
11:50 AM [curious] tto34: what year are you from?
11:51 AM [TTO34] 2034
11:51 AM [sosuemetoo] kira
11:51 AM [KiraSjon] k mine is in three parts.
11:51 AM [TTO34] ok
11:53 AM [TTO34] ready when you are Kira
11:53 AM [KiraSjon] 1) do you have pictures of your machine that you used to come to 2004? 2) If no, do you plan to take any and 3) what proof do you plan, if any, to offer us that you are from the future
11:53 AM [KiraSjon] (sorry for delay, am at work)
11:54 AM [TTO34] 1. yes 3. this has been passed on to snow
11:54 AM Snow_Fire_Watches has joined the chat.
11:54 AM [Snow_Fire_Watches] good morning
11:54 AM [sosuemetoo] scifi your question
11:54 AM [scififan28] hiya snow
11:55 AM [DadOf5] morning snow
11:55 AM [KiraSjon] snowbear!!!! :D
11:55 AM [curious] is snow a time traveller too?
11:55 AM [TTO34] hello snow
11:55 AM [KiraSjon] no curious
11:55 AM [KiraSjon] she's a member of the clergy
11:55 AM [curious] so why has it been passed on to snow
11:55 AM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hehe curious
11:55 AM [TTO34] she picked me
11:56 AM [sosuemetoo] sci your question please
11:56 AM [Snow_Fire_Watches] crazy phoenix put me on TT list becasue of some time slips
11:56 AM [Snow_Fire_Watches] im no traveler
11:56 AM [KiraSjon] wait mom
11:56 AM [KiraSjon] he's not done with mine
11:56 AM [KiraSjon] he's got one part left
11:56 AM [scififan28] good, i need to think of a question real fast
11:56 AM [TTO34] Karia--2 doesnt need to be answered
11:57 AM [KiraSjon] it's kira hunnie - and i'm only waiting on the third part - you already answered the other two
11:57 AM [TTO34] what is passed only snow know's
11:57 AM [KiraSjon] so does that mean you do not plan to offer us any evidence that you are from the future
11:57 AM [TTO34] i do
11:58 AM [TTO34] snow will post it all
11:58 AM [KiraSjon] what is it?
11:58 AM [curious] how can u not think of a question, i have tonnes of questions
11:58 AM [KiraSjon] pictures, graphs, equations - what is it?
11:58 AM [TTO34] yes
11:58 AM [TTO34] and other things
11:58 AM [KiraSjon] that's what the question was hun
11:58 AM [KiraSjon] i'm asking specifics here
11:58 AM [TTO34] i no
11:59 AM [KiraSjon] 'no' = negative ; 'know' = knowledge
11:59 AM [TTO34] i would rather not be specific at this time
11:59 AM [KiraSjon] k then you decline to offer proof
11:59 AM [KiraSjon] k mom - i'm doen
11:59 AM [KiraSjon] *done
11:59 AM [sosuemetoo] scifi question or pass ?
12:00 PM [scififan28] tto, do you expect anything from us? will the information that you will eventually show us help us through the coming years, or will it just be vague details of guessing/assumptions?
12:00 PM [scififan28] mom, pm ok?
12:00 PM [sosuemetoo] yup
12:01 PM [TTO34] 1. nothing..2.no 3.ass much proof that i can give to, prove time travel is possible in the future
12:01 PM [sosuemetoo] snow question or pass?
12:02 PM Snow_Fire_Watches has left the chat.
12:02 PM Snow_Fire_Watches has joined the chat.
12:02 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] oh sheesh
12:02 PM [TTO34] i hope what i pass to snow will not leave any assumptions, on this matter
12:02 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] what did i miss
12:02 PM [sosuemetoo] ;)
12:02 PM [sosuemetoo] snow question or pass
12:02 PM [scififan28] thank you tto
12:02 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] oki dont know the rules here but i have two questions
12:02 PM [TTO34] go ahead
12:03 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] one - tt034 you made a prediction acouple days ago that we could expect a huge event 42 days from when you said it - can you give us anything else to pinpoint the event - becasue something huge ahppenes every single day in this world
12:06 PM [TTO34] 1. not so much huge, but something will happen that if you are paying attention you will relize, that the people that have come before me, what they have said and i, you will get a clue on whats ahead..look for something that could lead to a differance
12:06 PM [TTO34] between state and goverment
12:06 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok does this relate to you telling us that some states will actaully refuse to do a draft?
12:07 PM [TTO34] remeber the draft bill wil get voted aginst...
12:07 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] the vagueness is very annoying here - why cant you just tell us exactly what it is? you told me 95% chance of occuring?
12:07 PM [scififan28] indeed, the vagueness ensues as usual
12:07 PM [TTO34] but everyone relizes if kerry is elected he will try to pass in his first feww months
12:07 PM [TTO34] which he does
12:08 PM [TheHeggy] "Somewhere, someday... A man will do something that a lot of people will know about"
12:08 PM [TTO34] stats try and vote, on it them selfs to not alow that law to take place in there state..
12:08 PM [KiraSjon] lmao heggy
12:09 PM [sosuemetoo] TheHeggy question or pass?
12:09 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ty 77034
12:09 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hmmm ty you know who
12:09 PM [TTO34] state's will start talking about that in the days ahead after kerry is elected
12:09 PM [TTO34] look for that
12:09 PM [TTO34] and thats the first part in a change u will see
12:10 PM [TTO34] civil war is against family/state agains the goverment
12:10 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok for now
12:10 PM [TheHeggy] Can you name an upcoming movie or something? Such as: Do they make a Star Wars 7, 8 and 9? Something relating to entertainment, as I don't think anything relating to that could cause any problems
12:10 PM [TTO34] i have said this before
12:11 PM [TTO34] 1 haggy no star wars till 2011 a tv show should hit at the end of 2005..
12:12 PM [TTO34] lucas son does the movies
12:12 PM [scififan28] no episode 3? sorry for busting in
12:12 PM [TTO34] yes 3 will be here
12:12 PM [TheHeggy] Episode 3 is being made
12:14 PM [sosuemetoo] dado question or pass
12:14 PM [TTO34] is it my trun to ask a question??
12:14 PM [DadOf5] sure, TTO, go ahead
12:14 PM [sosuemetoo] omy, of course tto34
12:14 PM [TTO34] i have one for the Time Travel Fourm people
12:15 PM [scififan28] shoot
12:16 PM [TTO34] what whould it take for you , to belive in TT 100%, what is the biggest proof you need??
12:16 PM [TTO34] and i will try and give this to snow
12:16 PM [DadOf5] lol, proof is very subjective
12:16 PM [TTO34] yes it is
12:16 PM [sosuemetoo] A picture from the future, and to view the machine as it leaves
12:16 PM [TTO34] but i want to leave good proff for everyone
12:17 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hehe - i want a ride
12:17 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] that would do it
12:17 PM [scififan28] lol
12:17 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] :)
12:17 PM [scififan28] how about TT-ing somewhere in the public, with lots of people around
12:17 PM [TheHeggy] For me? Absolute proof would be a video tour of your machine. Nothing technical that could lead wackos to blow themselves up or anything, just a video of the machine.
12:17 PM [TTO34] pictures i can, do and yes real pics, nothing over the computer they will be sent to snow
12:17 PM [KiraSjon] scientific breakdown of how you distort matter in such a way that it moves through time and then reassembles itself
12:17 PM [DadOf5] personally, I would have to see the machine itself and understand how it works. I would also need to see evidence from the future.
12:18 PM [TheHeggy] Photos of people from the future wouldn't cut it. I can past the words "Class of 2020" on my sweater if I wanted to.
12:18 PM [TheHeggy] *paste
12:19 PM [TTO34] heggy: vedio i wil try and do this for u/commuinty
12:19 PM [scififan28] thanks tto
12:19 PM [TheHeggy] Thank you.
12:19 PM [sosuemetoo] Thank you tt034okay seems like everyone answered the question Dado you're next
12:19 PM [DadOf5] ok
12:19 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] how my request for a pic of the open manual with a page that JT sent on one side and the next both showing at the same time
12:20 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] that is not proof but it would prove something anyway
12:20 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] im sorry taking my place in line now
12:20 PM [TTO34] i told you snow my fornt padge of the manual is like jt's
12:20 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] yea and youindicate that his pics are int here as well
12:20 PM [TTO34] mine has C204e and my revised dats are differnt and so is the file of it
12:21 PM [TTO34] yes
12:21 PM [DadOf5] TTO, when you logged in today, I noticed the fourth different IP I've seen you use. Are you bouncing your IP?
12:21 PM [TTO34] but not excact
12:21 PM [TTO34] and i belive this to be because of a differnt timeline
12:21 PM [TTO34] dad...yes
12:21 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] thats ok - just open the book to one of those pics, aim your digicam at it and shoot a pic of both pages in the open book
12:21 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] simple no?
12:23 PM [TTO34] yes.. but i said i would try and send the book as is.. the hard part on doing that is it laminated
12:23 PM [TTO34] i dont wnant everyhting on it
12:23 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] im only asking for a picture to be posted for the members
12:23 PM [TheHeggy] Photocopy, scan, photograph and black out....
12:23 PM [TTO34] i might have to cut it up.. a little, or use a marker to cross things out
12:24 PM [TTO34] i dont want a Photocopy, i have seen people question that with JT
12:24 PM Jovial_Kitten has joined the chat.
12:24 PM Jovial_Kitten has left the chat.
12:24 PM Jovial_Kitten has joined the chat.
12:24 PM [TTO34] i want u guys to belive this..
12:24 PM [TheHeggy] Why?
12:24 PM [sosuemetoo] welcome kitten, we are in question format, it is dado's turn next
12:24 PM [TTO34] so i will send the hole thing to snow
12:25 PM [TTO34] with stuff crossed out
12:25 PM [TTO34] like equations, for the most part
12:25 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] listen photocopy or not - if you open the book and take a copy pic whatever - of a page we have already seen next to a page we have not seen - that will at least prove you have the manual
12:25 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] maybe
12:25 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hehe
12:25 PM [TTO34] ok
12:25 PM [TTO34] snow
12:25 PM [TTO34] will do
12:25 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] thanks whew
12:26 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] sorry had to beat that out of you
12:26 PM [TTO34] yes u did
12:26 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] and you will post for our members/
12:26 PM [TTO34] but if that what it taes for everyone, fo a little proof for now i'll do that
12:26 PM [TTO34] yes
12:26 PM sosuemetoo puts snow's stick away ;)
12:26 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok
12:27 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] yes that would help give at least the premise for your saga some weight
12:27 PM [TTO34] now what pic do u want.. if i lay it backwards you will get the front padge and the back padge
12:27 PM [TTO34] or do you want the 2 padges after the front padge of the manual
12:28 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] no one of the cutaways or something
12:28 PM [TTO34] pick
12:28 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] from inside
12:28 PM [TTO34] ok
12:28 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] one sec
12:28 PM [TheHeggy] I'm running to the store. Pass my turn whenever it comes up... I'll be back in a bit. Sue, if you're going to log this don't let it run up off the top of the page.
12:29 PM [TTO34] thats what you will get for now... it will be the contents
12:29 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] the cutaway
12:29 PM [TTO34] and the pic on the other side
12:29 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok is the pic one that jt sent?
12:29 PM [TTO34] no cut aways i will lay the manual right on top of the photo copy
12:30 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] and contents is next to it?
12:30 PM [TTO34] on of them
12:30 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok
12:30 PM [TTO34] yes
12:30 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] thats good for now
12:30 PM [sosuemetoo] okay dado ?
12:30 PM [DadOf5] ok Sue, you're up
12:31 PM [DadOf5] he already answered my question
12:31 PM [sosuemetoo] I would like to know if you are married, if you have children, if you are meeting your parents right now and the yourself in this time.
12:32 PM [TTO34] 1.yes/yes... no but i am trying to get ahold of my brother
12:32 PM [sosuemetoo] How many children?
12:32 PM [TTO34] 2
12:32 PM [sosuemetoo] Thank you
12:32 PM [TTO34] yep
12:33 PM [sosuemetoo] curious is away so jovi you're next
12:33 PM [TTO34] why did u want to no that?
12:33 PM CaryP has joined the chat.
12:33 PM [sosuemetoo] I would like to know the sort of person you are tt034
12:33 PM [KiraSjon] please god stop using that word incorrectly
12:33 PM [Jovial_Kitten] skip all my turns unless i say different.
12:33 PM [KiraSjon] it's very very very confusing
12:33 PM [sosuemetoo] caryp welcome, we are in question format
12:33 PM [KiraSjon] cary! yay!
12:33 PM [sosuemetoo] I will allow you a question after jovi
12:33 PM [CaryP] Hey all just listening
12:33 PM [scififan28] hey cary
12:34 PM [sosuemetoo] okay kira you're next
12:35 PM [KiraSjon] k - in laymen's terms: how does your body physically move through time - disassembling for the movement and then reassembling after you've stopped moving
12:35 PM [KiraSjon] i don't need an equation or anything that would "distort the future"
12:35 PM [KiraSjon] just the concept will do nicely :) ty
12:38 PM [TTO34] ok..look at it like this.. if you are sitting still and are in a plane. the plane is taking u, the plane is stable and Pressurerized.. so is a time machine.. if that makes sence
12:38 PM [KiraSjon] but the plane is physical - so is my body
12:38 PM [KiraSjon] so how does the time distortion account for that
12:39 PM [TTO34] but being presserized protects your body
12:39 PM [KiraSjon] so basically - i am hearing/reading you say that time only shift on the exterior
12:39 PM [KiraSjon] and that the interior stays the same
12:39 PM [KiraSjon] ?
12:39 PM [TTO34] how far can u go under water
12:39 PM [TTO34] u can only go so far
12:39 PM [TTO34] but if u have something prtecting you, u can go a long ways
12:40 PM [TTO34] protecting
12:40 PM [KiraSjon] that doesn't answer though
12:40 PM [KiraSjon] that's just saying the machine is pressurized through a journey
12:40 PM [TTO34] no not saying that
12:40 PM [TTO34] im saying it prtects u
12:40 PM [KiraSjon] but it's still a tangible item - so how does it remain tangible without collapsing
12:40 PM [TTO34] you body doesnt change the out side of the machine does
12:41 PM [TTO34] u dont
12:41 PM Jovial_Kitten has left the chat.
12:41 PM [TTO34] the machine is taking u there
12:41 PM [KiraSjon] wait back up luv
12:41 PM [KiraSjon] you saying, that during the trip you are intangible?
12:41 PM [KiraSjon] lol - i said laymen's terms - i confuse easily
12:42 PM Jovial_Kitten has joined the chat.
12:43 PM [KiraSjon] k - mom are you logging? i have ameeting
12:43 PM [TTO34] something like that...im saying laymens... nothing changes in the inside of a plane.. if it is presserized.. think of a time machine nothing will change in the inside if it presserized(im using that its not that, i dont understand that part sorry) but that
12:44 PM [TTO34] everyhting on the outside of the machine changes
12:44 PM [KiraSjon] cheers! nice to chat with you - thank you for answering questions
12:44 PM [KiraSjon] bbl
12:44 PM [sosuemetoo] scifi question or chat
12:45 PM [TTO34] the machine takes u it changes the outside not the inside
12:45 PM [scififan28] pretty interesting, they never send scientists on these time trips
12:46 PM [sosuemetoo] I'm sorry scifi question or pass ?
12:46 PM [scififan28] sure, tto, I might have missed this but, why are you leaving on Dec 5th(if thats the correct date) isntead of any other day?
12:46 PM [CaryP] I'm outta here. Too much work to do, and Mr. TT034 responds like old people fornicate -- real damned slow. I don't have the time or the patience to give this yayhoo an audience. Later.
12:46 PM [TTO34] have u every meet a scientist, they are all high on coffee, and the brain is moving a hundered miles... i think there more affrid of sending one cause they no how the dam thing works..
12:46 PM CaryP has left the chat.
12:47 PM [TTO34] sciffan 28.. the longer u are here the longer u will be away from your timeline..3 months is not that long.. everyone testing is only gone for 3months
12:47 PM [scififan28] still though, i understand that the scientists know how they work but it just seems odd that they never travel
12:47 PM [scififan28] oh ok
12:48 PM [sosuemetoo] snow question or pass
12:48 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] um looks like 2 months to me where does 3 come in?
12:48 PM [TTO34] sorry 2 is right miss type
12:48 PM [scififan28] quickly sorry, is it that they're afraid of the possible mental side effects of time travel?
12:49 PM [TTO34] not so much that,, more affrid of not getiing close to your timeline
12:49 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok real question; in your timeline, when the civil war begins you are in the miltary is that right?
12:49 PM [TTO34] yes
12:50 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] tell us waht happenes to the military when the rift becomes apparent
12:50 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] the civil war rift
12:50 PM [TTO34] military members start to defend ther own family/state and no the goverment..
12:51 PM [TTO34] the draft is what will set this off.
12:51 PM [TTO34] not right at first
12:51 PM [TTO34] but think about putting people in to something they dont want to do
12:52 PM [TTO34] if they didn't want to be apart of it then u think they want to be apart of it now
12:53 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] and when does this become widely obvious in your timeline?
12:53 PM [TTO34] and if u could find a way out of it wouln't u do so??
12:53 PM [TTO34] 2007
12:53 PM [TTO34] right before the election of clinto
12:53 PM [TTO34] clinton
12:54 PM [TTO34] dec 2007
12:54 PM [sosuemetoo] TheHeggy have you returned?
12:54 PM [TTO34] right before the election of clinton is when things will slow down
12:54 PM [TTO34] people think that haveing a women in office will fix things
12:54 PM [TTO34] a change for the goverment
12:55 PM [TTO34] but it doesnt
12:55 PM [TTO34] things get worse family and states rilize/or belive
12:55 PM [TTO34] that they dont need the goverment to survive
12:56 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] what does the government do about this? do we see any foreighn or UN troops?
12:56 PM [TTO34] Civil war for 7 years
12:56 PM [TTO34] until wwiii
12:56 PM [TTO34] Snow.. no
12:57 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] whynot - it certainly woudl be an option for the govt
12:57 PM [TTO34] with the us in a civil ware other nations will fall
12:57 PM [TTO34] and wee fall at the end of 2015
12:57 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] what is the name of the civil war in your timeline?
12:58 PM [TTO34] and at the end we rize at the end of 2016
12:58 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] and which side were you actually on
12:58 PM [TTO34] state VS goverment
12:58 PM [TTO34] state
12:59 PM [TTO34] they also used
12:59 PM [TTO34] family vs goverment
12:59 PM [TTO34] rights vs goverment
12:59 PM [TTO34] all thouse where used
12:59 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok
12:59 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] and your side?
1:00 PM [TTO34] state/family/rights
1:00 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] ok ty
1:00 PM [sosuemetoo] tto34 I just ask that you say DONE when you're finished answering, I'm having a tough time wondering if you're done or not ;)
1:00 PM [TTO34] sorry
1:00 PM [sosuemetoo] Theheggy have you returned?
1:00 PM [TTO34] done
1:00 PM [sosuemetoo] no problem tt034, this is my first time moderating a question/answer
1:00 PM [sosuemetoo] I'm learning too.
1:01 PM [sosuemetoo] okay tt034 question or pass ?
1:01 PM [TTO34] what does everyone think of tt??
1:01 PM [TTO34] starting with u sos..
1:02 PM [sosuemetoo] I think it is possible, I think our government knows how, and I believe we have been visited
1:02 PM [TTO34] everyone fall in order please
1:02 PM [sosuemetoo] kira scifi snow dado
1:03 PM [TheHeggy] Back
1:03 PM [sosuemetoo] heggy after now
1:03 PM [sosuemetoo] *snow
1:03 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] for me i believe it possible and so I expect to meet a time traveler at any moment and that is why I belong to this forum.
1:03 PM [DadOf5] well, this is the ttf after all, so I think that it may be possible, but I'm looking to be convinced
1:03 PM [TTO34] sweet
1:03 PM [scififan28] I believe in TT for sure
1:04 PM [scififan28] just dont know if it has been done yet (2004)
1:04 PM [sosuemetoo] kira theheggy ?
1:05 PM [TTO34] tahnku all i have to do a check i will be back later
1:05 PM [sosuemetoo] thank you for your time tt034
1:05 PM [sosuemetoo] come back soon
1:05 PM [scififan28] later tto, try and get us those pictures :)
1:05 PM [scififan28] thanks for answerin questions
1:05 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] thanks tto34
1:05 PM [TTO34] i will be on tonight.. i will try and get a pic up tonight as requested by snow
1:05 PM [DadOf5] seeya, bub
1:06 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] thanks for that too
1:06 PM TTO34 has left the chat.

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

A few more questions (unless I ask them tonight) -

Where do you stay during your trip here? (in general)

Do you travel to other worldlines? If so, how alike/different are they?

Hypothetical question - had the South won the war (US civil war in the 1860s), would there be a 2nd civil war and WWIII? (that is, I've read the south gave more power to the states than a centralized government).

Do you have any maps or other items you took from the future that you can photograph?

So, in 42 days (November 23rd), something happens... Is it the draft?

Also, what's stopping you (or anyone else for that matter) to mess with a timeline? (that is, bring an invention that hasn't been invented yet, or change history)

When does Mt. St. Helen blow its' top again?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello From TTO34

WD-40:

Why do you want us to believe you so much? This makes no sense to me...

Example:

If I'd just beaten the high score on my friend's video game, and he didn't believe me.... Why should I care? I know I beat it, I know that someday he will know I beat it.... So why waste my time trying to prove it to him today? If it's because you want us to believe in time travel.... Then.... Uh.... Why do you think we're on this forum? For our health? If you want to try to convince someone it exists, try going to anomalies or something.

I don't see how YOU are gaining from this. The only motive I can see is that if you were some guy looking for a little fun. Someone with the ability to travel through time would have more avenues of entertainment than an internet bulletin board.

In chat, you asked for proof. Here is what it would take for me to believe you:

A video tour of your time machine, turned on, you getting inside of it so we can judge size, and a view of the interior. Video of the device should not get you in to trouble because it'd be like showing the average Joe from 1950 a top of the line computer from 2004. They'd have no idea how you did it or how it works, all they'd know is that it's something far more advanced than what they have at that point in time.

Provide me this, and I'll shut my yap.

sosuemetoo

Hello From TTO34

Paul -

Yawww...www...awww..nnnnn

(Excuse me.)

Star_Lord

Hmmmm, thats about the toughest question I've seen so far. Good Luck on that one TT034

Enough already. If you are not going to contribute meaningful posts to this thread, I ask that you please stop.

Your opinions have been noted several times regarding tt034, there is no reason to continue.

I have deleted your posts, after quoting them. I will send future useless posts to the trash if this continues. I usually get in trouble by admin for deleting posts, but this is getting out of hand.

Ask questions, compare notes and use your heads. Posts like this bring our forum to a lower level. Play fair and be nice. Last warning

"Mom"

Smooth-Operator

Hello From TTO34

::::shyly steps up to the podium:::
I hope you are at liberty to answer the following:

Is there any truth to the Internment camps being used to house persons with disabilities and protesters during the 2nd Civil War?

Smooth

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello From TTO34

TK-421,

I've read this entire stinking thread, trying to gather up all the information that you've given.... And don't see anything that could seperate you from some random person on the street posting all this.

The obvious holes in your story... I won't even bother. This whole thing isn't worth the energy it takes to type this out. I'm ignoring this thread, and any others you propose to be a time traveler in from here on out -- At least until the good people here expose you for what you are. You've gotten your attention, now come clean. The longer you string these "hardcore believers" along, the deeper the hole will become.

I urge everyone else to just ignore this ugly thing until it disappears. Please don't insult our intelligence anymore.

Peace.