hello, i am new

cmotta87

hello, i am new to the forum.

i am in my mid 30s, and i have the belief that our minds are very powerfull and that we are all born with great abilities, but as we grow up, most of us stop using them, and as any muscle, it becomes weak, to the point where we forget how to use them and that they ever existed.

anyways, i believe that i can use telepathy since i am sure that i have done it before, but i cant control it and most of the times i try too hard and it just doesnt work.

i was wondering if you guys think telepaty can be trained, and if it can, can someone with experience please teach me how to develope it.
i know many people think some things cant be taught, but i know in my heart that i can do it, i just need to be pointed in the right direction.
please help, i dont know how to explain it, but i feel as if i am missing something i know i had before and just cant remember how to get it back :(

thanx

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
hello, i am new to the forum.

i am in my mid 30s, and i have the belief that our minds are very powerfull and that we are all born with great abilities, but as we grow up, most of us stop using them, and as any muscle, it becomes weak, to the point where we forget how to use them and that they ever existed.

anyways, i believe that i can use telepathy since i am sure that i have done it before, but i cant control it and most of the times i try too hard and it just doesnt work.

i was wondering if you guys think telepaty can be trained, and if it can, can someone with experience please teach me how to develope it.
i know many people think some things cant be taught, but i know in my heart that i can do it, i just need to be pointed in the right direction.
please help, i dont know how to explain it, but i feel as if i am missing something i know i had before and just cant remember how to get it back :(

thanx
Welcome! :) You may be interested in a thread I started, it's called "Is everyone psychic?"...
Lots of members gave their two cents on the subject...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! Glad you found us. :)

I'm convinced that we need to constantly train our brain to keep it in good shape. And yes, we seem sometimes to unlearn mind skills we appear to have naturally. As discussed in the topic Is everyone psychic? | Paranormalis, many abilities we are talking about are actually abilities we all have. Only some of us though, are able to use them enough to notice something.

I hope you're going to enjoy the forum as much as we all do! See you soon!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading the postings here and asking many questions.

Professor Opmmur

Heya, although I wouldn't dream of claiming to be telepathic (and by that, you mean hearing others' thoughts, not transmitting your own, right?), I do know that the best two things you can do to develop this kind of ability are to learn to relax and be receptive, and to learn to trust your instincts and feelings.

Admittedly, these aren't the easiest things to do in our society, but the time you put into this will help alot.

So instead of trying to "read minds", just let your own mind wander, and for heaven's sake, get out of your own way! :)

Welcome to the forum!