Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

Tron1

bengals and patriots will have the bye's broncos will have the wild card and lose, bengals play the chief's patriot's will play the jet's chief's knock off the bengal's patriot's beat the jet's patriot's and chief'splay each other AFC Championship game Patriot's win. But not the super bowl. That would mean they are in it. With Carolina. This time the patriot's have a loss and carolina doesn't.

John's Future

Don't blame you for saying that. I would be skeptical myself. A random person just comes out of the blue claiming to be a time travel even though you guys get these types of people all the time. But, none the less, every time traveler has to prove himself, and that's what I'm trying to do.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
What natural disasters have we got to look forward to?
World War 3?
How do you know others that are already here?
What is your mission?

Many thanks

John's Future

1. Well, for starters Naples is hit by Mt. Vesuvius, Few earthquakes a tsunami or two. A minor solar flare.
2. I told you how it starts, so I guess I can tell you how it ends. So, after long amounts of fighting Russia decides that there done. They decide to get French president, along with the U.S.A. president. They decide they will put their brains together and create a nuclear weapon so powerful it will wipe out all of Isis. After about 2 years they find it, build it, and drop it on Isis. Isis, immediately gets destroyed, although, they still will not surrender. Soon, Africa steals the technology and drops a bomb on Russia. Finally, after 2 more years, France decides to end it once and for all, dropping 3 of the new nukes on Isis. Along with 6 all over Africa.
3. Oh, I just know them by their name, not personally
4. Like I said, save a man so he could help us build his asteroid blaster and we save the human race.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Don't blame you for saying that. I would be skeptical myself. A random person just comes out of the blue claiming to be a time travel even though you guys get these types of people all the time. But, none the less, every time traveler has to prove himself, and that's what I'm trying to do.

Post a photo of your time travel device.