Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

Miscellaneous

I wouldn't be to sure about that.
You seriously think dreams are just dreams? Are you sure about that? I joined a dream forum for years and you usually pick up a thing or two. Did you know glimpsing through the future in dreams doesn't have to be a vision? Sometimes, those seemingly normal average dreams gives us a hint of the future through symbolism. Even those tiny details in dreams. A cat in a dream means something. A spider on a window can mean something. Dancing in the rain can mean something. However, even a dream that seems like a doomsday can mean something different but not exactly the future. For example, I dreamed that I was in an old library, and I saw a computer that I suddenly know was about a classified information about ISIS (this actually happened ;) ) so I went there and only read a part were it says that there is another person behind the attacks yet the first person was the only one having the spotlight. A friend of mine interpreted this as not a literal situation in reality (about ISIS) but about a dilemma of me. There is a part of me not showing while another part of me is showing (having all the "spotlight" so to speak). Out of all the interpretations suggested by other users, this one rings true to me. My point is, dreams usually surround around you. There's always a chance that even dreaming a political dream can mean something about YOU and not the other way around. There are times that it DOES say something about the future. But if you ask me, I think dreams usually surround around you. But dreams are confusing. Heck, we haven't mastered the art of interpretating dreams, so to speak.

Okay enough with the dream lecture. I'm going to tell you about my friend's dream. I can't copy and paste it here because he frickin' deleted it. Anyway, he said that he has a dream that REPEATEDLY warned him of an American Civil War in the making. The government does something that will "drop the needle that will pop the balloon," so to speak. This occurance will anger the Americans so bad that a civil war will happen. Even the American government doesn't know what to do. The next American President will be Burnie Sanders and he will represent the people. He will create a new army called the "New People's Army." And if I remember correctly, Canada and France will support the new army. Also, there will be banks collapsing, countries will stop supporting other countries etc. The people will have to choose sides. Support the people or support the government.

I'm not sure if VG (my friend that I nicknamed in an informal acronym in the dream forum) saw was a vision as simple dreams aren't usually that vivid nor does simple dreams repeatedly occur whenever someone dreams. But *I* think it's a vision. I'll let the readers decide.

This is also why I keep asking you trivial questions, John. Also, I asked about a "Jill" because I have a friend who wanted to be a politician and I wanted to see if it happened in the future. But that depends which "Jill" you are refering to. What's her last name?

John's Future

Well, I'm no dreams expert, so I don't know anything about dreams. But, if you say that dreams don't always mean that EXACT thing, then I can probably understand it. So, my guess, is that that's not an American Civil War, it's called
WWIII. Now, that's not exactly what happens, and the "New Peoples Army" never forms. Not saying whether Bernie Sanders did become president. Also, for all I know, Jill could've been a politician, but I was at war, so I really didn't get much information about a Jill. Also, I said WW4 not WW3.

Miscellaneous

There's a WW4??

I was begining to doubt you and I almost assumed that it's your timeline and not ours. Also, I probably read too fast in your previous posts to mistake a WW3 to a WW4

John's Future

No, no, no, no, there's no WW4, I'm just saying at the end of WW3 I started having dreams of a WW4, but it never happened. And yes, I'm in the same timeline.