Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

No Lussario, you said Lag Reality not latency reality which you have just thought up, its on your own posting..and a Lag Reality is a Virtual Reality and you cannot escape that fact, no matter how you try to twist your words around...you are a fake i have proved it.. and i will leave you to the rest of the members on this thread now as your continuous deceptions to them make me feel sick!! :cautious:

Lag is short for lagging as in "lagging behind" in this case a world-line lagging behind, even dictionary in this world-line concur with that abbreviation for the word lagging. So @TimeFlipper it seems I've bust your bubble again.

Lussorio F

Well here is a quick glimpse of the Bristol Array at full operating power, it the part of the device that allows time travel to occur.

BArray.jpg

ZeoEmeraude

Looks like bad stadium lighting to me.... I could re-create this in less than 5 minutes using Coral Draw. I want to see the box opened and powered down.

Christina △

Thank you @Lussorio F for providing your answers. They were very enlightening.
Mind if I follow up?

2) Is TT your full time occupation?
No.
What do you do when not engaged in "TT" missions? Is "TT" generally a 'part time' occupation or is this your one and only time you'll travel? How is the Program organized employee/employer-wise? Are TT'ers compensated for their work?

3) How did you come to get this job?
The assignment involved going back to 90's Yorkshire, England. I had spent a number of years in my youth in Hull.
Thank you. Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was, before you were chosen to participate in TT in general, how were you chosen to be a TT'r at all?

4) What did you do before you were a TT'er?
I'm a medic, linguist in numerous European languages including welsh and military strategist.
Very illuminating, did you go to school for medicine?

8) Concerning Divergence: WHEN is divergence is measured? Upon arrival, in transit, other?
Travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which you left. So its on arrival and the longer I'm here the greater it becomes. Me being in this world-line causes anomalies. (what happen to 5,6 and 7)?
Thank you very much for this.
If it is a given that the longer that you are on this world line, divergence increases, must you monitor this increasing divergence while here? If so, why?
And sorry, I don't follow your 5,6 and 7 reference.

I think @Lussorio F is referring to the fact that you left 5,6,7 out of the original email to me.
So I never included them.

((((( 9) What are the inputs for div calculation? How are those inputs collected? When are the inputs for the div calculations collected?
10) HOW is divergence calculated?
11) With the understanding that Div is a relative measure of 'differentness' between the origin WL and the destination WL, and that Div uses g to determine this measure, HOW is g used to calculate divergence? What exactly is it measuring?))))
That is carried out by a quantum mechanical supercomputers that is itself built by computers to make sense of any divergence. The computer can tap in to and draw number of sources of data including human memories and compares it against preloaded historic databases from my world-line. It communicates to me using Morse code transmitted to me mentally.
I see. Thank you. So that I understand correctly, divergence is calculated, at its most basic level, through the comparison of known events on the origin WL with those same events on the destination WL (sourced from memories, etc). Do I have that correct?
If so, what is it about these events that is compared? Details about the actual event itself (red car crash versus white car crash, etc)? The timing of that event? Something else?

Thank you again and I (we) look forward to reading your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.