Hello - new here.

Enigma007

Hi everyone. I am new here. I am a licensed acupuncturist. I have also prayed for people and gotten them healed (would like to get a whole lot more consistent results in that department though). I came here by searching for the chronovisor. I am part Native American, and am friends with several Native medicine men and priests. I have used, and am very familiar with: acupuncture, lasers, LED's, Rife machines, herbal medicine, and crystal healing. I am an expert in Applied Kinesiology, and have written 2 books on the subject. I have been looking into being able to see into the past and / or future, UFO technology, levitation, telekinesis, etc. I am very interested in all of these topics. I go to a medicine man who can see into the past, and can even see inside your body! While I have yet to see into the past, I can access past info from my subconscious mind using Applied Kinesiology - even the past from objects such as mammoth tusks and animal and plant products. I am looking into improving my abilities in all of these areas, and I would love to be able to access advanced tech such as a chronovisor, UFO tech, etc. It's nice to find this group online. I can't talk about most of this stuff with most people I know (except my Native American friends) because others would think I am even crazier than they already think I am (haha!). Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Derek

steven chiverton

welcome on board the paranormalis you may want to start looking at the Russian Kozyrev mirror experiments it has some similarities to the chrono visor and heres another thing that may help .

Attachments

• electro telekinetic enhancer.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • electric humen energy force feild.pdf
    900.6 KB · Views: 2
  • magnetic distortion and paranomally feild detector.pdf
    288 KB · Views: 3

lamdo263

Hi everyone. I am new here. I am a licensed acupuncturist. I have also prayed for people and gotten them healed (would like to get a whole lot more consistent results in that department though). I came here by searching for the chronovisor. I am part Native American, and am friends with several Native medicine men and priests. I have used, and am very familiar with: acupuncture, lasers, LED's, Rife machines, herbal medicine, and crystal healing. I am an expert in Applied Kinesiology, and have written 2 books on the subject. I have been looking into being able to see into the past and / or future, UFO technology, levitation, telekinesis, etc. I am very interested in all of these topics. I go to a medicine man who can see into the past, and can even see inside your body! While I have yet to see into the past, I can access past info from my subconscious mind using Applied Kinesiology - even the past from objects such as mammoth tusks and animal and plant products. I am looking into improving my abilities in all of these areas, and I would love to be able to access advanced tech such as a chronovisor, UFO tech, etc. It's nice to find this group online. I can't talk about most of this stuff with most people I know (except my Native American friends) because others would think I am even crazier than they already think I am (haha!). Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Derek
Hi, welcome to Paranormalis

Secretman3811

Derek
Cool welcome and peace to you from secretman3811

Last edited:

Enigma007

I just wanted to say that if I could have any high tech device possible (if these are possible), I would love to have a real, working high tech UFO. I would love to be able to fly anywhere in the world in just a few minutes, not the 12 hours it takes to go to Europe, or 24 hours it takes to fly to the South Pacific region, for instance. Having a real UFO would be my #1 wish. Of course if we had such a thing, we couldn't tell anyone, because you know the government would send men with guns to come and steal it from us so they could take it apart, learn to build them, and use them to take over the world and kill people. They suck. Speaking of, it's interesting how the bible says that the devil only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I can think of no other entity that describes better than the US (and most other) governments.

I guess that if I couldn't have a UFO, I would like to be able to just open a portal wherever I am, and step through a doorway, and be anywhere I wanted. Say for instance I wanted to go to Reykjavik, Iceland, or Medellin, Colombia, I could just imagine it, draw a doorway in front of me with my fingers, have it open up to wherever in the world I want to go. Then I just step through it, and keep it open until my wife and our 2 dogs have also come through it, then I close it. And I could re-open it and step back through when it was time to go back home. That would be greatly preferable to having to deal with TSA, and be stuck in crowded airplanes with nasty, polluted air and full of crazy, mostly hostile people. I would really love to be able to make this happen. Not only for me, but for anyone else who feels the same way.