Hello....New to the Forum

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Satan@Jun 21 2004, 05:17 PM
I haven't had much of a presence today because I have been sick with the flu.
Get well soon, get lots of sleep. You're going to need it!

>:D<

Susan

CaryP

Karizma,

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Being Satan's wife, well I can appreciate he might be something to handle at times (based on his super-analytical analysis), or not. You've got to love the guy. He comes across as brilliant despite his protestations to the contrary. As John "Cougar" Mellencamp said in an interview, "Most men are worthless until they're about 40," or pretty close to that. My wife's waiting for me to turn 50 this summer to see if some improvement is at hand. Since your the devil's wife, are you the one who's crying when the sun is shining but it rains? (Old Cajun saying when this happens, "The devil must be beating his wife.") Just kidding, of course, Satan doesn't strike me as that kind of guy. Again, welcome and best regards on the impending birth of your daughter. A truly happy time for both of you.

Cary

JediStryker

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Jun 23 2004, 02:05 PM
If everyone's going to bring his spouse, I guess the party's over.
Hehe...my wife thinks this place is a big nerd-fest, so she'll never show up. ;)

Seriously, though, welcome Karizma. I never thought I'd be conversing with the spouse of Satan! And soon you'll be giving birth to the spawn of Satan! :blink:

:p

HackimerRob

Well well well, I think a bit of a limerick is in order, as would be my duty in lieu of a beheading. (seriously, someone has to start making me do funny things in lieu of a beheadding or I'm not fulfilling my jesterly duties)

There was a young lady named Mia.
With love for the devil so dear (pronounced deeya, like in Brooklyn)
Together they spawned
Over Baby they fawned
And finally she's back posting Here, (rhyming with deeya, again, like in Brooklyn)
!

Thanks. (tumbles out of room)

Andy G

Re: Hello....New to the Forum

Greetings to all! This site was recommended to me by CaryP - and if it's good enough for him then enough said! - I had just enough time to register and now I gotta run, but I hope to get to know all of you real soon. It's a pleasure...

Andy

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation Andy. For everybody, Andy is a member and a new moderator at anomalies, and his posts there are some of my favorites. He's the kind of "quality people" we like to have here. Glad to see you made it over here pal. Looking forward to your posts.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

If Cary has recommended you... we need to keep an eye on you. :lol:

Welcome Andy, happy hunting.

sosuemetoo

I hearty welcome to you Andy G , I thought I recognized your nick from somewhere. Kick back and enjoy!