Confirmed Hoax Hello People (Time Traveler From 1957)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This person used time jumping in his story so we wouldn't be able to ask to see his time travel device and also so he could avoid tough science questions.

heka2015

Seriously though

WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WAS JIM WILLIAMS HUH?

This part?
The Toilet>>>
I rush into the bathroom, and all I see is darkness. Nothing else, I turn around, and I still see the door that I came in from, but I can't see anything in front of me. I walk back outside, and that heavy feeling hits me again, and run back into the dark room. It's all gone. So I walk towards the darkness, because I was curious. After about 4 minutes. I turn around, and notice that the door is still there within an arm's distance. So I just started running towards the darkness. Then "Bam!" I fall over something, and I pop my head up, and notice something odd. My clothes are wet, and I'm laying in some hay. I'm sweating buckets, and I was freezing cold. That was my first experience of leaping.

Written with good puntuation and paragrafs both makes it good and easy read?

You should write us a good short-story instead of testing the forum?
How about that?
Thx

heka

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, I didn't lie about that
I try not to let it get in the way on the site
Even though it never does

Ok, not meaning to pick on you or anything, but we used to have issues with a previous member who admitted to being a compuslive liar. Turns out, he really did/does have that ailment, but he ended up causing all kinds of trouble. We're also just hoping there isn't any sock puppet accounts going on. Those seem fun to the person doing it, but the motive is always bad and someone is usually hurt in the end.