Confirmed Hoax Hello People (Time Traveler From 1957)

nathanbadour

Hello, my name is David Southgate. I am from this universe, but not from this time. I don't know how or why it happened, but I'm originally from 1957. I think I somehow leaped through time someway or another. I've been here for roughly 1 year and 7 months. I will be happy when I celebrate 2016 in my apartment. I am 24 years old, and was born on May 3rd, 1933. I need somebody that might be able to bring me back to my home. After being here for about 1 year and 7 month, I've picked up most of the slang people use in this time, although every once in a while I'll use a 1950's word and people will just look at me wondering what the heck that means. Anyways, I bet a lot of people are wondering how I jumped though time. Well, it all started when I woke up at around 9:45 to hear my grandpa. I went downstairs and saw him working on the car in the garage. I helped him and all of a sudden, I started to feel sick to my stomach. I told my grandpa I wasn't feeling good and I went to the bathroom. After about 20 minutes I was feeling better. I was about to go out with my friend William, John, Betty, Mary, and James. So, we went into our small town, and after a movie we decided we were still hungry, even after the popcorn. So, we went to a restaurant, and suddenly, I felt sick to my stomach again. I told them I didn't feel to good, so I went to the bathroom. I was looking in the mirror, and I felt this weird sensation. I started to feel better. I decided to walk out and to my shock, they weren't at the table. I thought I was only in there for 5 minutes, so I looked at my watch. It had only been 4 minutes, or so I thought. I thought they were playing a prank on me, so I decided to go look for them. When I walked out, I couldn't believe my eyes. I realized for the first time this wasn't 1957. After a lot of research I finally found out I was in 2014. I was shocked. So, I decided to start fresh, but still looking for a way to get back to 1957. I'm a regular at the restaurant now, and I go in the bathroom each time to see if I could get back. It hasn't worked. Last time I went was last week. Also, it seems I've stopped aging for some reason. Side effect maybe? Tell me if anyone could help me, thank you in advance. :D
I can help u

TimeFlipper

Hello, my name is David Southgate. I am from this universe, but not from this time. I don't know how or why it happened, but I'm originally from 1957. I think I somehow leaped through time someway or another. I've been here for roughly 1 year and 7 months. I will be happy when I celebrate 2016 in my apartment. I am 24 years old, and was born on May 3rd, 1933. I need somebody that might be able to bring me back to my home. After being here for about 1 year and 7 month, I've picked up most of the slang people use in this time, although every once in a while I'll use a 1950's word and people will just look at me wondering what the heck that means. Anyways, I bet a lot of people are wondering how I jumped though time. Well, it all started when I woke up at around 9:45 to hear my grandpa. I went downstairs and saw him working on the car in the garage. I helped him and all of a sudden, I started to feel sick to my stomach. I told my grandpa I wasn't feeling good and I went to the bathroom. After about 20 minutes I was feeling better. I was about to go out with my friend William, John, Betty, Mary, and James. So, we went into our small town, and after a movie we decided we were still hungry, even after the popcorn. So, we went to a restaurant, and suddenly, I felt sick to my stomach again. I told them I didn't feel to good, so I went to the bathroom. I was looking in the mirror, and I felt this weird sensation. I started to feel better. I decided to walk out and to my shock, they weren't at the table. I thought I was only in there for 5 minutes, so I looked at my watch. It had only been 4 minutes, or so I thought. I thought they were playing a prank on me, so I decided to go look for them. When I walked out, I couldn't believe my eyes. I realized for the first time this wasn't 1957. After a lot of research I finally found out I was in 2014. I was shocked. So, I decided to start fresh, but still looking for a way to get back to 1957. I'm a regular at the restaurant now, and I go in the bathroom each time to see if I could get back. It hasn't worked. Last time I went was last week. Also, it seems I've stopped aging for some reason. Side effect maybe? Tell me if anyone could help me, thank you in advance. :D
I can help u

If you look at when that posting was first made, you will see it was in December 2015...David Southgate has not been seen since December 2015, so maybe he got his wish and did manage to get back somehow, to 1957..:eek: :D..However Welcome to Paranormalis, i hope you enjoy your stay with us and i look forward to seeing some of your postings :)