Hello

Laiuka

I am looking for a place to share experiences that I have and to hear about what others are experiencing in the paranormal. My experience with these communities online has been not so good, but I'm still hopeful. This is a relatively new field to me, though my experiences with "spirits/ghosts" go back about as far as I can remember. Now my children have had some experiences. I'm really looking forward to learning more about people here and hope that this is a good fit.
Honestly, though I see a lot out there about this stuff, but I have felt pretty alone in this area of my life. I'm super sensitive to energy and can tell you, there is a lot more out there that we can see. There have been times in my life where other people have seen what I knew was there and had already interacted with. It would be so nice to meet with people that might be able to help me hone whatever skills I already have.
Even now, I know I am not alone in this room. I just don't know how to "hear" what this other entity is trying to say to me. I feel it move through the house and can actually hear what I have called an energy sound. I've had my husband listen for it when I hear it and he has said a few times that he can hear it some too. It is pretty loud to me, not as much for him. This kind of thing has happened pretty much everywhere I have lived. I've even been able to tell age, male/female, etc. and have been proven right by people who have actually seen them.
This is all a little hard to say because I don't want to be seen as a fool. I know what I feel and hear. I have been witness to a lot of poltergeist activity and think now that it is because I am sensitive to it. I have never gone looking for this kind of thing. Now I wonder, "should I?" Could this be a calling?
ok. I'm done rambling. As you can probably see, I'm a little nervous sharing this with people I've never met.

Metal Magus

Welcome to the forums! I only recently joined, but it's a great place.

I would recommend taking 5 minutes a morning to meditate. Slowly work up to 20 minutes, it will definitely help develop your already natural intuition. Not only that but it has proven benefits for health in general!

MysticLady

Hello Laiuka and welcome to this awesome forum!!

I recently joined and I totally understand how you feel trying to find a loving "home" forum. I can honestly say, the Admin of this forum cares about all of us and wants us to be ourselves and respect one another. I feel good vibes here and come here every day to share, learn and grow. It's a great place!

And I totally understand what you experience in your life with "spirit". I am not as sensitive as you but I do feel energy and have all kinds of activity in my house. I have shared some photos and experiences here as others have, so I am sure you will connect with some of us and find some common bonds that will help you and make you feel better about your experiences and your time here. If there is anything I can do to help you, please inbox me. We are all in this life together and we all have different levels of awareness so don't feel alone sweetie, you are very special.

Take care and enjoy your stay with us! :)