Hello

Motoko Aoyama

Hello

It's been a very long time since I last went on the Paranormal Network.

I was Chelsea Ritz Joji on the Time Travel forum and I was Motoko Aoyama in the Paranormal Network. I can't believe some of the old threads are back, and I can't wait to see them again.

Edit: Looking back at the entries, I noticed that my writing was off because I did not take writing seriously. Now days, I am because I'm a community college student. I plan to get a Masters in English (I received plenty of A's in my English courses except for one which I got a B no thanks to The Color Purple) and Bachelors in Business. Recently, I got my grades and I passed Managerial Accounting which is the second half of accounting, so no more night classes for me. It was very cold during the winter, but at least the day and the time of the class did not change. I had to attend Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting every Thursday night from 5:30 PM-8:00 PM

I am at my 8th semester this fall.

Yes, I am still a fan of Winx Club and it's in its fourth season. This avatar is a new girl named Roxy who loves animals. On my profile, you will see Tecna's Believix.

Season 1 - Regular
Season 2 - Charmix
Season 3 - Enchantix
Season 4 - Believix

I sew felt dolls from various anime series. Currently, I am sewing Sailor Moon dolls and I just finished my very own antagonist doll which I am going to use for my storyline. I plan to extend the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon series, but it is going to be fan made by me because Special Act ruined the introduction of Chibi-Usa.
The Crystal Club site is long gone.
I own two cats: Charcoal and Scruffy.
I have custom firmware on my PSP and Wii.
I love Super Smash Bros Brawl and wifi.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Hello

Motoko! Welcome back!

It's fun to see how people have (or have not) changed since their last visit. You definitely strike me as someone who would have custom Wii firmware :p

It's really good to see you back around; I hope you find something entertaining here and you visit often :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Welcome back to the site Mokoto!!!

Enjoy the place :)

Motoko Aoyama

Yeah. I can't believe that I used slang and misused a lot of mechanical functions in writing. Then again, I was in high school at the time. It's easy to have custom firmware on a wii. Just buy the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess game and have a system update of 3.1-3.2. Do not upgrade your wii because the Homebrew Channel and WAD installer will not work. WADS are channels, but I have no idea how that part works since I always get numerous errors every time I try to install a channel through the WAD manager. However, the Homebrew Channel works great and I am playing a lot of games that I had when I was a kid. I still have my old gaming consoles, but all of them are put away. Currently, I have my PSP, PS2, and my Wii active. I used to hate Nintendo because they made their games hard, but their Wii brought me back to their system since the Wiimote is interactive while the other remotes are plain. Wii Sports and Super Smash Bros Brawl are my favorite games, but I already mentioned that. Oh, I forgot to mention that I can type 50-60 wpm, and I love to write.

Whitelight

I can type up to speeds of 120 wpm, but when I am typing casually it's more like 90 wpm.

Nice to meet you as well! My name is Steph.

Motoko Aoyama

Wow! 120 wpm is a lot of words. Oh and in case anyone is wondering about BBoris, I haven't heard from him for over 4 years. He is always on mobile on MSN instant messenger. I don't think he sends messages anymore.

Edit: What the? He has a youtube account: [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]TheRealBBBoris

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Motoko Aoyama

Whitelight said:
Who was Boris?

BBoris, one of the time travelers, was in the timetravelforum.net network. We exchanged a lot of private messages and e-mails, but I don't know where I put them on my computer. He has a book called, "Say Hello to Jupiter." and he had a website www.fifthmillienium.com. He left the network and was never heard from since. He is always on mobile on MSN instant messenger. I didn't know he had a youtube channel, but something is fishy about his age. The last time I talked to him, which was around 2004, he said, "...he is 52."

I don't know how old he is now, but I know that he is not 22 years old.

Whitelight

Seems like a lot of TT's tend to show up online.

I wish I was around for those times. I would have loved to listen to their stories. I guess I can live off the old threads.

Have you tried to talk to him in the last few years?