Hello

TheOrangeMan

Hello

Greetings.

I am the orange man, 23 year old graphic designer living in the northwest. I am currently pursuing my hobby, the debunking of John Titor... however I find myself moving away from the debunking side of things to the belief of his predictions.

In all honestly, I know little, if anything about time travel, but I believe it to be possible.

So? uh? hi.

CaryP

Hello

Hey dude, and welcome. Did you attend Syracuse - Orangemen? Just curious.

Cary

John

Hello

Welcome to the community orangeman. If you need anything to make you feel more at home, let us know.

Phoenix

Hello

Originally posted by TheOrangeMan@Sep 8 2004, 02:51 PM
Greetings.

I am the orange man, 23 year old graphic designer living in the northwest. I am currently pursuing my hobby, the debunking of John Titor... however I find myself moving away from the debunking side of things to the belief of his predictions.

In all honestly, I know little, if anything about time travel, but I believe it to be possible.

So… uh… hi.
Hhehehe

Hi Orangeman.

Can you tell me
1) What motivated you to start debunking John Titor?
2) What specifics points have caused you to reevaluate your position?

I ask mainly because I often find myself at a loss to adequately explain my take on various time travelers.

TheOrangeMan

Hello

I hate seeing people being led astray or to believe thought and truth presented as ?truth? generally, especially with stuff considered paranormal people are quick to jump on the band wagon before the find out it has no wheels. I read John?s story and was interested? if figured absolute truth can withstand the test of attacks and not crumble. Hence the debunking.

Basically seeing what John said in the past during his discussions. Reading u on other attempting a debunk but as of yet really have no luck. So far the guys batting .400 on predictions, I haven?t seen him be wrong.

That answer your question?

Phoenix

Hello

Originally posted by TheOrangeMan@Sep 9 2004, 10:34 AM

I hate seeing people being led astray or to believe thought and truth presented as “truth” generally, especially with stuff considered paranormal people are quick to jump on the band wagon before the find out it has no wheels. I read John’s story and was interested… if figured absolute truth can withstand the test of attacks and not crumble. Hence the debunking.

Basically seeing what John said in the past during his discussions. Reading u on other attempting a debunk but as of yet really have no luck. So far the guys batting .400 on predictions, I haven’t seen him be wrong.

That answer your question?
Yes, thank you.