Hello!

Isis

I stumbled upon this forum while searching for information on something and I decided it looked like an intresting place to 'hang out' on the internet!

I'm from the Midwest part of the United States. I think I'm a great cook, I work for an comsumer electronics retail company, and... yeah. I'm not very interesting! :) Haha.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well glad to see ya finely made it we been waiting for you to show up here at the nut house just jump on in the waters great and the sharks don't bite hope to see ya round the playground set a spell and have some fun :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stumbled upon this forum while searching for information on something and I decided it looked like an intresting place to 'hang out' on the internet!

I'm from the Midwest part of the United States. I think I'm a great cook, I work for an comsumer electronics retail company, and... yeah. I'm not very interesting! :) Haha.
You posted, that makes you instantly interesting! :)

I'm a very inexperienced cook. I don't feel very confident when working in the kitchen. Most of the time I help my GF rather than cooking on my own.

Thank you for being a part of Paranormalis from now on, I hope to see you around!! :)

"Welcome, Isis, Gueen of the Gods, mother of Horus and mate as well as sister to Osiris. May you find pleasure among us, challenges that even a goddess might be confonded with, but come, join us, as we have much to share and much to learn from each other". Seriously now, no that did not come from the Egyptain Book of the Dead, I have a sense of humor that few take seriously and just wanted to say "hi" but say it differently. We psychologists are sorta:) good at that, sometimes.:ROFLMAO: