Help a Newbie

Okarin

HI All

I'm a total newbie who has been drifting around this forum for a short while and my interest has been pricked. So my question is where and how do I start to educate myself. It's clear there is a lot of very intelligent interesting posters here and to be able to engage I need to educate myself. So where do I start? I'm kind of looking for an idiots guide or at lease a basic reading/watch list. Thanks in advance!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
HI All

I'm a total newbie who has been drifting around this forum for a short while and my interest has been pricked. So my question is where and how do I start to educate myself. It's clear there is a lot of very intelligent interesting posters here and to be able to engage I need to educate myself. So where do I start? I'm kind of looking for an idiots guide or at lease a basic reading/watch list. Thanks in advance!

What topic are you interested in?

T-J

Hi

I am interested in learning more about time travel...

Start with Channel 3X on YT:

For starters, study and read all you can about the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project, particularly any interviews with or lectures by Preston Nichols or Al Bielek.

not_a_DJ

there is a book...
if you're a beginner, you should train yourself to be able in making a succesfull time travel.

I also recommend to practice meditation frequently. Just breathing and relaxing, exercises of breathings.

Attachments

• a course in t travel.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 2

Harte

HI All

First, practice removing any rationality from your mind. Paranormal won't work for skeptics.
Then read Deepak Chopra.

Harte

Element115

You guys are just enabling another future conspiracy nut who was genuinely interested in an actual subject of which none of you really know about, otherwise, why the fuck would you be in this shitty timeline? That is exactly my point. We're all a bunch of neckbeard basement dwelling fatso's that live with their mom's. Oh, not you guys, just me? That's cool.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You guys, this whole website is mostly about the "unknown". Please let this person explore. He/she probably doesn't understand your dark humor.

Okarin, Harte is harmless. Just bring him a pie.