HELP ME, PLEASE!

Miscellaneous

I've heard surrounding yourself with white light keeps the bad ones at bay as well. Positive thoughts and sending white light and love are different things but I understand your frustration. Tbh it's not everyday that you see a user who's adept at these kinds of things (and I have great respect for you cuz you've been very helpful at helping spirits) so we don't normally have good advice or tips. Maybe you can try to look elsewhere or keep updating us. Idk. Your choice.

Last edited:

Kairos

Really? I mention that I know how to use some of the Seals of Solomon and everyone goes quiet?
And, I am begging for help and what I get in return is to send a low level demon positive thoughts.
I don't have such a big ego to where I don't know when I am in over my head. The last time I had fought and won against anything like this, I had 7 people helping me. All of different Faith's and had different gifts.
I was hoping that this forum was more than for just talking and theorizing. I was hoping that if anyone within a days drive, or know someone who is, that's had experience with this type of situation before, would rush to help me. That's what I was taught that these forums are mainly for.
I guess that I was wrong.
Hopefully, I will be able to post updates of my situation.

Stop playing with the occult.

Trekkie

In my main career over the years there's just one query I've got ,now you said you can pass spirits over , can you tell me please In full details step by step how you cross the spirits from the border their in your country ( land of the living realm) across the channel to the afterlife realm ,I don't mean channel as in channeling communicating but I call borders between two countries , spirit on dry land ,your house ,needs to cross wet land to the spirit realm
Much appreciated thank you

SensitiveAbility

Well just remember NOT every child spirit is a "real" child. Demons also show and act like children to gain access into the home. There is a chance that if a demon is holding "child spirit" there you need to get more help. Get a rabbi to help or contact a demonologist he/she can help deal with the demon to pass on the child (if it is a child spirit)
Trust me not mocking you I am a sensitive and when my daughter was a toddler I seen a child spirit I told her she needs to leave you don't belong here go to the light, next thing I know didn't see her and smelled sulfur and rotten egg's. I protected my room my daughter was in.
It was a very hard spiritual fight, got bruised, scratched, shoved into a wall and had a 2 liter bottle tossed at me. Only till I spoke the Lord's true name did it all stop.
So be careful demons are NO JOKE.

NeverClever

Really? I mention that I know how to use some of the Seals of Solomon and everyone goes quiet?
And, I am begging for help and what I get in return is to send a low level demon positive thoughts.
I don't have such a big ego to where I don't know when I am in over my head. The last time I had fought and won against anything like this, I had 7 people helping me. All of different Faith's and had different gifts.
I was hoping that this forum was more than for just talking and theorizing. I was hoping that if anyone within a days drive, or know someone who is, that's had experience with this type of situation before, would rush to help me. That's what I was taught that these forums are mainly for.
I guess that I was wrong.
Hopefully, I will be able to post updates of my situation.
Think you got your answer. Not to your situation, but to the help you'll get here. Good luck

Trekkie

Hello. I apologize in advance for the lengthiness of this post, but I am a stickler for details. And, maybe in the details, someone would see something that I had missed.

It started when I was about 5 or 6 years old. My parents had these very expensive statues from some famous artist. In the whole collection, the only piece that gave me the willies was this owl that was about 3 ft tall. The other two pieces of the set was a large turtle/tortoise and a giraffe. I LOVED animals. I would even play with my Mom's "Woodland Creature's" set. But, not only did I get a bad feeling from this owl statue, but I would have terrible nightmares about it with glowing red eyes!!!
I tried to talk to my parents, but they brushed it off as just a normal bad dream that kids got.
Luckily, on our more than 2,500 trek to our new home the owl was broken in transit. My parents put up a fuss and got a nice check; while I breathed a deep sigh of relief. The other two escaped with minor damage which my Father repaired with Superglue. I have not had any negative experiences with these objects.

When I was around 11, I had an impressive library for an 11 year old. Well, one night all of my books fell off the bookshelves and they all landed in jumbles of the numbers 1, 7, and 9. Shortly later, I found my first 'ghost' ( I say it in this form, because I now believe that he's a bit more than a mere ghost.) The house that I was living in was built to my parents specifications. And, he told me that his name was Ralph and that he's doing a penance in place of his wife who had killed herself after the untimely demise of her husband who died in a freak accident while building my parents house. And she was 4 months pregnant with twins. So, as part of his penance, he has to watch out for me.
Now, I could go into stories and details on how he protected me. I'll just narrow it down to spiritual attacks and stupid boyfriends.
While in College I experimented with the occult via Kabbalah and what I already knew as well as what I was learning (My Rabbi allowed me to start my Kabbalah studies early due to me having "the gift". What he said was something in Hebrew, and that's the closest translation for Non-Jews to understand. Another translation could be "Light", "Sight", "Solomon's Blessing" {Has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS 'WISDOM'.})
Using these skills, I found that I had more "gifts" than I had originally thought. I knew that I could see Auras and help lost souls pass over. I didn't know that I could read palms and preform Tarot card readings WITH NO PREVIOUS INSTRUCTION!!!!

This was when I had my first experience with, for lack of better words in English, a low-level Demon. I learned it's name, and with the help of my education of the Seals and Kabbalah helped us to banish him.
The problem is this: I am currently living in a home where there is a spirit of a girl who died in my home. I've been trying to help her cross over, but there seems to be something blocking her...
And, I think that I may have attracted if not the same Demon, one of similar powers and M.O. When I banished the previous demon, I had 5 people helping me. Now I am alone, and I know that I don't have the power to banish this thing on my own.
I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. If anyone who HAS EXPERIENCE with this type of situation in the past and wants to help, let me know. I'll take all of the help that I can get.

I am a Conservative Jew who has been studying Kabbalah and the Seals for 25 years, respectfully. Unfortunately, the Rabbi who was behind the majority of my education retired when I was 16. And the Rabbi who replaced him was not more knowledgeable than myself. So, under my Father's instruction, I continued my education.

I know that it is most likely, not a dybbuk. It just doesn't fit with what I have been experiencing. What I am seeing doesn't fit the description of a dybbuk. And if it was a dybbuk, I wouldn't be asking for help, as I have dealt with many dybbuk situations on my own.
I don't know what this is, but I know what it isn't. So far, my "spirit guide", Ralph, has been able to block most of the nastiness, but not all. My husband is being effected most of all. He's never dealt with anything on this caliber before. And, it doesn't help that his religious relationship could use some work.

I need help moving this girl on, but to be able to do that first step is taking care of whatever this dark energy is.
Please help.

Thank you to everyone in advance for your quick and timely response to these matters.

Leahla
I get off on dealing with dark energy , send me a private message when you are back here if your situation hasn't cleared
I'm not on here much anymore as I work for demonologist ,my present is mediumship
Kind regards