Help

Erick

Help

this morning i woke up then tried to go back to sleep then i had a dream buts its not abou tthe weird dream when i woke up or i thik i was just gazing in my room just like i regularly do but i noticed something weird my brother was sleeping by me but when i woke up i saw just the bed empty and there was saw stuff floating in the air kindamorphing then a pitbull looking dog came and was staring at me theni said m prayers but inoticed my heart beating really fast then stopped tehn beated again but i could t talk ot moved cos i tried really hard but i could barely move my hand and i tried hard then i guess i reverted back to regular life and i saw my brother on the bed sleeping i dunno wut happened wuts the ur ****ing opinons

Bernard

Re: Help

Hi Erik,

I am no expert but I have heard of waking up from a dream and not being able to move..... put simply when we sleep the brain emits a chemical that stops us from moving our arms and legs. Imagine that if we were a primate in a tree then we would fall out of it while sleeping so it seems to be genetic or something we have earned from our predecessors. It is fairly unusual to wake up in this way.

What I do think you experienced is a dream within a dream if you can understand that? You dream you wake up but you are still dreaming of waking up.

While we are dreaming then things can be as real as they are in the real world....and is normally called lucid dreaming.

I have I think once dreamed I have woken up and I had not but it is hard to tell....the normal reaction to danger is a fight or flight response where you mentally decide to fight or run...this will set your heart beating faster because in the presence of danger then there is a large adrenalin boost that causes the heart to beat faster ready for the exertion that may come. (Either fight or flight(run away)). They are natural processes experienced in unusual circustances in your case.

There is one thing to remember about fear......in most cases....especially when you grow older then this accronym should remind you to examine your feelings.

The Accronym for F.E.A.R. is:- False Evidence Appearing Real.

As to your heart stopping....in a fearful state....then that is a fear too and would probably have played on your mind and created the sensation of it stopping.

I do not know how old you are but when I was in my teens there were many nights when I dreamt that I was falling....like someone ripped the ground away from under you and you just fell......another was a flying sensation.....I do not know how true this is but it is said it is a dream of being in love....your hearts supposedly stops or skips a beat. It is at once frightening and exhilarating.

You certainly wake with a jerk that is for sure!

That is my view.....but if you do not think that answers any of your concerns then do not be frightened to ask your parents or seek professional advice.

Bernard
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Erick\")</div>
this morning i woke up then tried to go back to sleep then i had a dream buts its not abou tthe weird dream when i woke up or i thik i was just gazing in my room just like i regularly do but i noticed something weird my brother was sleeping by me but when i woke up i saw just the bed empty and there was saw stuff floating in the air kindamorphing then a pitbull looking dog came and was staring at me theni said m prayers but inoticed my heart beating really fast then stopped tehn beated again but i could t talk ot moved cos i tried really hard but i could barely move my hand and i tried hard then i guess i reverted back to regular life and i saw my brother on the bed sleeping i dunno wut happened wuts the ur ****ing opinons[/b]