Helping me out with my situation

JahaRa

What happens if someone does change my past.
That would depend on what the change was, who they are and who you interact with, there is a butterfly effect that if someone changes your past, they also change everyone else's so quit fixating on changing the past and concentrate on helping yourself think more clearly about the present.

Angelface239

That would depend on what the change was, who they are and who you interact with, there is a butterfly effect that if someone changes your past, they also change everyone else's so quit fixating on changing the past and concentrate on helping yourself think more clearly about the present.
Okay i am not sure if i am ready to that yet.

TimeFlipper

I don't necessarily think that you can associate REM therapy with the Butterfly effect in the context of Time-Travel...I believe most psychotherapies tend to change a part, or a particular lifestyle of a person that is not really compatible with that person.

Angelface239

Do you think that only Time-Travel can solve your problems?, because recently you have been writing a lot on the Time-Travel forums :)..
Do you think that only Time-Travel can solve your problems?, because recently you have been writing a lot on the Time-Travel forums :)..
I know you are right. I shouldnt do that but it is msinly my descion how i want to releate to this or not.

Angelface239

I know you are right. I shouldnt do that but it is msinly my descion how i want to releate to this or not.
But it dosent mean that i am not going on those time travel threads and post things and yes that is the only thing i find useful right now i dont have that kind of money to afford this treatment things that where bought up on here.