Helping me out with my situation

TimeFlipper

I know you are right. I shouldnt do that but it is msinly my descion how i want to releate to this or not.

Of course we all understand that you make you own decisions....But until a Time-Traveller does come along, which might be a very long time, always know that you have the full support from every member on here to help you with good practical advice, that you might want to consider sometime :)..

JahaRa

I don't necessarily think that you can associate REM therapy with the Butterfly effect in the context of Time-Travel...I believe most psychotherapies tend to change a part, or a particular lifestyle of a person that is not really compatible with that person.
You missed part of the conversation. He was asking if someone could go to the past and change his life. That is what my response was about, not REM. I suggested he use REMT to get a grip on his thinking and to forget about changing the past.

Angelface239

Of course we all understand that you make you own decisions....But until a Time-Traveller does come along, which might be a very long time, always know that you have the full support from every member on here to help you with good practical advice, that you might want to consider sometime :)..
Okay.

TimeFlipper

You missed part of the conversation. He was asking if someone could go to the past and change his life. That is what my response was about, not REM. I suggested he use REMT to get a grip on his thinking and to forget about changing the past.

Yes I fully understood what you were saying and that's why I gave you a like for your consideration towards our lady member :D..
But remember your inclusion of the Butterfly Effect, to which I was responding to...This is what you wrote: (That would depend on what the change was, who they are and who you interact with.."There is a Butterfly Effect that if someone changes your past, they also change everyone elses", so quit fixating on the past and concentrate on helping yourself think more clearly)...You brought up the Butterfly Effect and used it in the context of a Time-Travelling scenario, and not really a therapeutic situation....Bite me if you believe i was being pedantic :LOL:..

Angelface239

Yes I fully understood what you were saying and that's why I gave you a like for your consideration towards our lady member :D..
But remember your inclusion of the Butterfly Effect, to which I was responding to...This is what you wrote: (That would depend on what the change was, who they are and who you interact with.."There is a Butterfly Effect that if someone changes your past, they also change everyone elses", so quit fixating on the past and concentrate on helping yourself think more clearly)...You brought up the Butterfly Effect and used it in the context of a Time-Travelling scenario, and not really a therapeutic situation....Bite me if you believe i was being pedantic :LOL:..
Apparently supposed the person who said they where and wanted to help me out and said they wanted to go back with me to change my past apparently changed tjeir minds when i brought those years up to them and i havent at all heard back from them so i am thinking that they just fogoot and decided not to help me anymore.

TimeFlipper

@Angelface239 Is it possible that you are attention seeking on Paranormalis?..

Look at the forum list and you will see your name on almost every topic..

Perhaps I might be able to help you along, and you can chat privately with me about anything, if you want to..

Or you can ask any other member to have a private chat with you, if you prefer doing that.

All of us on Paranormalis want to try and help you :)..

Angelface239

@Angelface239 Is it possible that you are attention seeking on Paranormalis?..

Look at the forum list and you will see your name on almost every topic..

Perhaps I might be able to help you along, and you can chat privately with me about anything, if you want to..

Or you can ask any other member to have a private chat with you, if you prefer doing that.

All of us on Paranormalis want to try and help you :)..
I guess but that is not the main reason why i joined this site at all. Knowing he will not even respond back to me at all. Okay how will you be able to help me out if he was mainly wanting to change that situation i wanted it changed in my past.

TimeFlipper

I guess but that is not the main reason why i joined this site at all. Knowing he will not even respond back to me at all. Okay how will you be able to help me out if he was mainly wanting to change that situation i wanted it changed in my past.

I totally believe that the guy on here was lying to you when he told you that he could time-travel...Nobody on here knows how to time-travel..

Maybe myself or other members can help you find different ways of helping you out with your problems in the past?

Can you tell us why you wanted to join this site? :)..

Last edited: