Hey There

Stormhunter

Hello peoples, nice to meet you. My name is Marcus, I am 19 years old and have just struck off in life with my wife. I have always had a strong interest in the paranormal, so I hope any missing answers I may have been looking for I can find here. Maybe I'll make some friends, hopefully I learn a lot, regardless I am open minded to most anything.

TnWatchdog

Welcome...glad to see you chose Ridin' the Storm Out here at Paranormalis. We hope for calmer conditions but a storm is happening out there.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi there, welcome to Paranormalis!
Glad you chose our community. You'll feel right at home here.

See you on the forum! :)

titorite

WElcome here, As you take a look around you'll notice time travel topics are the prominent theme however we talk about alot of other paranormal stuff too. So , If I may be so bold, what are some of your favorite paranormal subjects?

Stormhunter

At present my interests are focused on the presence of the deceased, as well as anything metaphysical that may tie into my spiritual beliefs. I did indeed see the prominence of time travel here, and I must say it intrugues me as well. Likely over an extended period of time I will research into most of the topics here.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum. I think your
on the right forum for the information your looking for.

Professor Opmmur