Hey uh....special help from ClassicalFan or Num7

TimeFlipper

Maybe TR is already on Paranormalis now, using a different name...Iam going to use an old Movie saying, He`s casing the joint! :cool::D..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So uh... Id like to request an unban of temporal recon. He never did anything wrong the mod in question just got offended that he disagreed with her point of view. She isn't even here anymore. I was inviting him back because I thought it was a mutual departure like mine but he is telling me that no, he got banned. I am formally requesting that be lifted cause apparently he has a fan here and I want to connect the two of them up and invite him back into the fold.

Let the past by gones be bygones.

What do yall say? Can Temporal recon come back?

As I recall TR did come back. But it did appear that it wasn't him at all. The personality was completely different. And the new personality appeared to be trolling and trashing as trolls do. At the time I suggested to Num7 that someone may have hacked TR's account. So Num7 banned him. The real TR may still be out there. But he hasn't been here in a long time.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was under the impression that everyone in the future was suffering from radiation mutations. Part of Harriets mission was to recruit healthy males for procreation. I didn't volunteer. I have no desire to procreate with mutated females.

42vy5nfl31i01.jpg

TimeFlipper

I was under the impression that everyone in the future was suffering from radiation mutations. Part of Harriets mission was to recruit healthy males for procreation. I didn't volunteer. I have no desire to procreate with mutated females.

42vy5nfl31i01.jpg

Thank goodness for exposing what that harriet REALLY looked like, no wonder "it" never turned up to meet me on three separate occasions! :eek: :ROFLMAO:..