Hi Everyone! I'm Christina Here To Chat

Christina

Hi! I'm Christina and have found this site through endless searches and found some cool chats about things i'm very interested in. I've had family members in the same household expierence shadow people and a very something weird religous statue in my home that I was hoping you nice people can give me some advice about. So shadow people are my main intrest at the moment.

I'm no expert and am really not trying to get rid of any spirits or paranormal entities just trying to engage in conversation of opinions. Also to learn how to communicate safely or open my third eye.

I already written a blog and was just made aware of this introduction process so if anyone has come across my postings about religion please do not take offense.

My feelings are as this when it comes to religion I do or don't believe just not sure.
for the record lol.... even though i'm not religious my husband was raised in a very religious household and after his parents past he gave up but we have a lot of religious things that have belonged to them through out our house. He even has her rosery hanging in his car so my mind is open not closed just trying to figure things out. He does pray on occasion so I am exposed to it.

I welcome all comments but would LOVE opinions on what you think could be happening more than how to get rid of anything.

Please if a medium happens to read this please check out the picture I posted to see if you pick something up from it. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE any and all input.

Any Questions Are Welcome As Well! I'm Here To Chat :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to Paranormalis!

You are on the right forum to get friendly opinions and discuss weird things in great company. :) Enjoy the site!

See you on the board!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Christina

I hope you become a long time member here and Welcome. I have been here over eights years and still counting.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hello there and welcome....:) glad you finely got here we been waiting for a while now;) .......hope to hear many great things from you:cool:
so will see ya round the playground and you just have to much fun:ROFLMAO:

Christina

well hello there and welcome....:) glad you finely got here we been waiting for a while now;) .......hope to hear many great things from you:cool:
so will see ya round the playground and you just have to much fun:ROFLMAO:

Thank You! Thank You! Been So Much Fun So Far! Learning many new things that's for sure! C-Ya Around :)